Chapter 126

Anshan Town needs to build a road from south to north in the westernmost part of the town. The south is connected to the national highway and the north is also connected to a major road.

People in the town can buy the land next to this road.

This news did not spread to the countryside, or if it did, no one paid attention to it. But people in the town, you tell me, I tell you, basically everyone knows about it, and many people talk about it again and again.

The canteen opened by Shi Dalin and Zhao Meiyun has sheds on both sides to protect it from wind and rain. When the children are out of school in the morning, noon and evening, people nearby avoid it, but when the children are in class, the retired people nearby Women will come here with their grandchildren, or their grandchildren who are not yet in school, to sit and chat.

When the children get out of school... they just have to go home and cook.

These people all talked about buying land and building houses.

“It’s good to live in a big house, but the house needs to be built with five floors. I heard that we have to find a construction team and use pile drivers to build the foundation... Not to mention the cost of buying land, building a house will probably cost a lot of money. "

"If you build a house, it will cost you more than a hundred thousand dollars!"

"This is too expensive!"

"My son is obsessed with getting a house and moving out. Recently he wanted to borrow money to buy land. I don't know what he thinks."

Most of the old people in the town disapprove of their families buying land to build houses. After all, it is too expensive.

They used to divide their houses!

Now it costs hundreds of thousands to build a house...that's too much!

But some young people want new houses. At this moment, a woman who also brought her children here said: "It's a bit expensive, but it's a five-story building with a store below and four suites above... That place in Changxi City before , we set up a sweater trading market, selling takeout for 5,000 yuan per store. Everyone thought it was expensive. But now, the annual rent for that store is 3,000 yuan.”

Shi Dalin and Zhao Meiyun listened with complicated emotions.

The money required to build a house was too much for them, but the house... they really wanted it.

Shi Zhen had already talked through Shi Dalin, but he knew that Shi Dalin and the others could not afford so much money at once, so he planned to buy a foundation in partnership with Shi Dashan and the others.

But it's a bit troublesome to talk about Tongshi Dashan and the others.

In fact, it’s not that Tongshi Dashan is troublesome. After Shi Dashan and Chen Xiaofen stayed here for a year, they wanted to live here permanently. They rented a house in the countryside, and it was indeed uncomfortable to live there. They wanted a house. of.

But just for a foundation, a family would have to pay at least 40,000 yuan. They didn't have the money, so... they hoped Shi Xingchao would buy it with them.

Shi Xingchao and Fang Miyan themselves also need new houses.

You know, Shi Xingchao and Fang Miyan have been married for so long, and Fang Miyan has always lived with Shi Xingxing. If this continues, how will they have a grandson?

But Shi Xingchao was unwilling to spend money to buy a foundation to build a house.

Shi Zhen came to Guan Jianguo and sat in front of Shi Xingchao.