Chapter 109

Anshan Town Primary School is the only primary school in Anshan Town.

It originally only had a long three-story building as a teaching building, but in recent years more and more students have enrolled, and that building was not enough. In the past two years, the basketball court next to it that originally belonged to the town's fertilizer factory was demolished. and some houses, and an additional teaching building was built.

Last year, there were more than 200 first-grade students enrolled in Anshan Town Primary School, divided into six classes. If this situation continues, it won't be long before Anshan Town Primary School's teaching building is insufficient.

Of course, ordinary residents in the town would not think about this matter. They now feel that... it is a bit crowded to pick up and drop off from school every day.

This is also related to the fact that more and more people are setting up stalls at the gate of Anshan Town Primary School.

Most of the people living near the town are retired teachers, retired workers, etc. There are not many shops, but there are quite a few people setting up stalls.

Ling Shengqiang is a second grade student in Anshan Town.

His home is in the town, not far from the school. He goes to and from school by himself every day.

Early this morning, he got up early and got ready to go to school.

"Qiangqiang, buy yourself some breakfast." Before Ling Shengqiang went out, his mother stopped him and gave him a dollar.

Ling Shengqiang's parents both work, so their family has a fire at night and buys breakfast.

Ling Shengqiang took the money and walked to school while thinking about what to have for breakfast today.

Are you eating steamed buns? Or eat wontons?

If you are young, eating rice balls and sesame seed cakes for 50 cents is enough. You can also buy these two and save 50 cents for other snacks...

Ling Shengqiang was thinking as he walked towards the school. Halfway there, he found that the recently rebuilt house at the fork in the road near the school now had its doors open on both sides of the road, with many things on display.

Is there a canteen opened here?

No, it’s not just the canteen. There is a sign on each of these two doors. One side says "Huaguang Stationery" and the other side says "Dalin Non-staple Foods".

Is this a store that sells both snacks and stationery?

Ling Shengqiang passes by here every day, watching the original dilapidated house being repaired bit by bit, and is full of curiosity about this store.

He dove into the store.

There are all kinds of snacks in the store, as well as pencils, pens, ballpoint pens, erasers, etc., and of course there are also a lot of notebooks.

Ling Shengqiang was dazzled!

But he didn't buy anything, he hadn't had breakfast yet and was in a hurry to go to school.

Ling Shengqiang continued to walk forward, and then he saw a familiar stall. He drooled and ran towards the stall, squeezed through the crowd and handed out a dollar: "I want a big skewer of tenderloin and eggs!"

His favorite thing to eat recently is this sizzling tenderloin.

A large skewer of tenderloin with an egg on top cost one yuan in total. It was enough for him to eat for breakfast.