Chapter 117

Shi Daniu's working hours are different from those of people who go to work.

So, eat breakfast before six o'clock, lunch at ten o'clock, and dinner at three o'clock in the afternoon.

After dinner, they started working at four o'clock and worked until eight o'clock in the evening. They were hungry by then, so they had some midnight snacks and then went home to sleep.

Sometimes they sleep directly on the construction site, which is ventilated and cooler.

Shi Zhen gave Fang Miyan thirty yuan as food expenses for the next day.

Fang Miyan was a hard-working person, but she didn't talk much. She had no expression on her face and looked a little cold. After asking about the situation, she picked up the thirty yuan and left.

Seeing her leaving, Shi Duofu was a little puzzled: "Ah Zhen, why did you find such a woman to cook? She is thin and small, but can she work neatly?"

He felt that when hiring someone to cook, he should find a middle-aged woman with a big body and a round waist. Such a person would be a good worker. Even if she is young, she might not be able to get up in the morning and make breakfast for them.

Shi Zhendao: "Let's take a look. If it doesn't work, we'll have to replace him."

Shi Zhen originally asked someone nearby to help with the cooking. The person did a good job at first, but then he cut corners a bit. Shi Zhen went over and told her that she didn't need to continue cooking, and she was a little unhappy.

But she could do nothing but mutter a few words.

That night, Shi Daniu and the others slept on the construction site as usual.

This factory is a two-story bungalow, and the main body has already been built. Climb up to the roof and spread bamboo mats on it to sleep. It is very cool and much more comfortable than sleeping in their rented house.

As for the mosquitoes... the house they rented was also full of mosquitoes.

But Shi Zhen was living back home.

No matter how late it is, Guan Baiyu will always go home, and so will he.

The next day, Shi Zhen got up at five o'clock in the morning and went outside to wash up.

Today is the first day that Fang Miyan comes to the construction site, and he wants to take a look.

"Brother, why did you get up so early?" Guan Baiyu looked at Shi Zhen puzzled.

"I hired someone to cook on the construction site, and breakfast is included. I want to go take a look." Shi Zhen said.

"What kind of person?" Guan Baiyu also got up and washed up. He went to bed early last night, and now that he was awake, he got up.

"A woman in her twenties." Shi Zhen briefly talked about Fang Miyan's situation.

He knew some other things about Fang Miyan, but he didn't know those things, so it was hard to say at the moment.

Guan Baiyu's heart thumped.

Shi Daniu and the others didn't have many people in total, so there was no need to hire someone to cook. Why did Shi Zhen suddenly hire someone?

The person invited was a young woman, not the usual cooking aunt.

In fact, it is very strange for a young woman to go to a construction site to cook for others. Generally, young women will work in factories.

Being a worker, riding a bicycle to and from get off work is much more exciting than working in a dusty construction site to cook for others.

"Brother, are you not at home for breakfast?" Guan Baiyu asked. Shi Zhen usually left after having breakfast at home.