Chapter 136

Shi Zhen came out of the house, took a deep breath, and calmed down before leaving.

After he went out, he drove to a nearby building.

Anshan Town is developing slowly, but Changxi City is different. There are already commercial housing here.

Just very few.

Not long ago, Shi Zhen took a fancy to a nearby real estate.

He planned to buy an apartment for Guan Baiyu and move Guan Baiyu's household registration.

There is no elevator room in this building. It is all a garage on the ground floor and a staircase to the four-story building above.

The garage on the ground floor is said to be a bicycle garage, but it is actually quite large. Most family cars can be parked in it. Although the house upstairs is not very beautiful, the layout is okay.

The most important thing is...the location of this community is good.

The school district of this community not far from the house they rented is the same as the house he lives in. It is the best school district in the entire Changxi City.

Even if you want to buy a house here in the future, it will be difficult to buy it.

Now, this house costs just over one thousand per square meter, and it comes with a garage. Twenty years later... the house price here will be twenty to thirty thousand.

The smallest house in the community is 130 square meters, and the largest is 180 square meters. Because it is a staircase, the housing acquisition rate is very high, and the price of a single unit is between 150,000 and 200,000.

This price prohibits many people who want to buy a house in Changxi City.

Even the wealthy people in Changxi City feel that spending more than ten or two hundred thousand to buy a house is a bit silly.

For tens of thousands of yuan, you can build a villa in the countryside. How comfortable will it be to live there with your own upstairs and downstairs? Why squeeze into such a small house?

When house prices do not rise, many people are unwilling to buy a house unless there is an urgent need for improvement.

The house has been built, and Shi Zhen can directly see the existing house.

But the sales office at this time was really nothing compared to the splendid sales offices he had seen in his previous life. Even the person selling the house is not a young girl, but an ordinary-looking middle-aged man.

Shi Zhen took a fancy to the fourth floor of a house with an area of ​​more than 130 square meters.

Because it was on the top floor, the house had a small attic. It was actually more than 200 square meters, and the total price was 198,000. He bought it in full with a discount of 190,000.

The garage on the ground floor of this house is not a floor. The fourth floor is above it. The second and third floors are the best, but the fourth floor is not bad either. You don’t have to worry about the noise from people upstairs.

Shi Zheng had just built his own office building. Not long ago, he went to the city's No. 1 Middle School to talk to the school about "Whitestone Construction" funding for those who can't afford college to go to college. He planned to allocate part of the money to help people who can't afford college go to college. people read...

Now he is buying a house for Guan Baiyu, but it is difficult to get a loan, so he can only pay in full...

His money is almost empty again.