Chapter 134: The Unbuildable Buildings

Aridowei City, Gu Xi stood at the door of the council hall, one hand on his waist and the other on the wall.

“Sir, what happened to you?”

Seeing Gu Xi walking unsteadily, Luna quickly stepped forward to support him.

“It's nothing, just a sudden pain in my waist.”

Gu Xi waved his hand, indicating Luna didn't need to support him. He then used his right hand to lean on the Cold Wind Staff, allowing himself to stand straighter.

“How is the situation in Aridowei City now? Is that Dimmy who was brought in yesterday behaving?”

“She is relatively well-behaved, but...”

“What’s the matter?”

Seeing Luna's troubled expression, Gu Xi couldn't help but ask.

“She made many demands. Here are the blueprints she left, asking us to build according to her specifications.”

Luna pointed to the table in the council hall with a helpless expression. Only then did Gu Xi notice three items of varying sizes placed on it.

“Did she choose the land in the Hundred-Arm Giant Cemetery District?”

“Yes, she took a liking to that place as soon as she arrived.”

“Then let's do as she asks. It's just a matter of land. I'll go to the tavern later to see if the barmaid has gathered the information I need. If we have the information, we’ll take the remaining two districts, and then even the biggest issue won't be a problem.”

Gu Xi spoke confidently. Even if the remaining two districts of Aridowei City were not large, acquiring four large plots of land wouldn't be an issue.

Dimmy only needed three large plots. If she truly had the skills described by the quartermaster, then let her have them.

“It's not that simple, sir. These buildings have prerequisites.”

Luna finally voiced her dilemma.

“Huh?”

Gu Xi walked to the table and picked up one of the blueprints.

[Herbal Cemetery (Large): Use 1500 resources, 10 units of stone, and 10 units of wood to construct a Herbal Cemetery (Large Building) in the city.

Upon completion, 20 zombies can be trained weekly (automatically converted to Cemetery Zombie Farmers).

Before construction, a Level 1 Herbal Garden (Medium Building) and a Level 1 Alchemy Laboratory (Medium Building) must be built.

Once completed, it will interact with the Herbal Garden and Alchemy Laboratory to create a regional linkage.]

“Where are we supposed to find a Herbal Garden and Alchemy Laboratory?”

Luna shrugged, “I don't know either. But fortunately, there are no special requirements in this aspect. Maybe we can find a place eventually.”

As she spoke, Luna indicated for Gu Xi to look at the other two blueprints on the table. It was clear that these two blueprints were the real problem.

Gu Xi picked up the other two blueprints with a puzzled look. Upon reading them, he realized that the situation with the [Herbal Cemetery] might actually be the best case.

[Spirit Grave Laboratory (Large): Use 2500 resources, 15 units of stone, and 15 units of wood to construct a Spirit Grave Laboratory (Large Building) in the city.