Chapter 68: Sunshine Glory Guild

The rewards for the top student from the Mingu Wind Academy were not many. Besides the top student banner and the champion ring, there were generally two academy rewards and one personal reward from the principal.

However, this time's award ceremony and graduation ceremony took over four hours.

It wasn't until nightfall that the Mingu Wind Academy finished the ceremony and sent the invited guests out of the academy gates.

As Gu Xi was about to leave with Li Xinghui, necromancer Man Xuebo came over.

"Student Gu Xi, I apologize for earlier. I was thinking of the academy. This is a small gift, consider it compensation."

While speaking, Man Xuebo took out a small gift bag.

Man Xuebo didn't care much about what he gave away, as it was actually from the vice president of the Iron Claw Ghost Guild.

He wanted to add another layer of insurance in targeting Gu Xi.

Gu Xi glanced at Man Xuebo, then looked back at Li Xinghui, and finally accepted the gift.

At this moment, Gu Xi didn't check what was inside. He casually put the gift bag in his pocket and left with Li Xinghui.

Outside the Mingu Wind Academy gate, Li Xinghui summoned a bone carriage.

"Get in. I'll take you to the guild first. We'll see the president and then figure out your arrangements."

"Okay." Gu Xi smiled and got into the carriage. When he boarded, he noticed a symbol of the sun rising from behind a mountain on the door.

"This is..."

"Oh, this is our guild's carriage. Unexpected, right? Our guild may not rank high, but our strength isn't bad.

Since we have some time, let me tell you about the guild.

Our guild has exclusive rights to seven game worlds. We guard three, are conquering three, and just acquired one that we are preparing to explore.

The guild also has eleven dungeon gates, six of which are for levels below five. If you want to improve yourself, you can apply to participate in dungeon battles.

Our guild president is level 12, and the two vice presidents are level 11, which is quite good in White Training City.

Generally, newcomers join the novice group first. After reaching level 3, they are assigned to various battle groups based on their profession. But since you're already level 3 and have mastered one of the three divine skills, the president might directly assign you to a battle group for training.

You should perform well to strive to join the Radiant Sun Mage Group."

"The Radiant Sun Mage Group?"

Gu Xi asked curiously.

"Oh, that's the Necromancer Group 1, personally managed by the president. It's composed of the guild's elite necromancers. There's also a Death Knight Group 1, also managed by the president, called the Radiant Knight Group."

Gu Xi looked up at the gloomy sky. White Training City primarily consisted of necromancers and death knights, supplemented by other ghost-related professions. The entire city was always gloomy, and you wouldn't see the sun for 366 days a year.

Naming your battle groups like that for a small guild might be a bit too much.

Li Xinghui noticed Gu Xi's expression, a trace of pride flashed in his eyes. With a "I know what you're thinking, but I'm not going to say it" look, he quickly changed the subject.