Chapter 15

Peter's POV

1...2...3...4...5...

I shook back on forth counting the seconds. It distracts me from my grumbling stomach and my fear that Wade could walk in at any moment.

6...7...8...9...10...11...12...

"Peter," a voice said and echoed in the room. I tried desperately to wipe out the sound. I tried to calm down.

13...14...15...

"Peter, you look hungry." The voice insulted. A single tear streamed down my face but luckily I was facing the wall so no one could see. I continued to rock back and forth in my chains.

16...17.....

"Would you like some food Peter?"

18...

I stopped counting when my stomach grumbled. Oh, no. No. No.

18...19...

I tried to keep counting but all my thoughts were crashing in on me.

Don't cry, Peter. Don't cry.

"We can send Deadpool in with some-"

"No!" I screamed at the wall. I angrily grabbed at my hair and tried to curl into a ball to block them out.

I don't want to eat if I'm just going to be abused after. It's clear they're trying to starve me to death.

"Suit yourself."

20...21...23...27...

I pulled at my hair and screamed in anger. I couldn't even count right anymore. My stomach felt like it was eating itself. I started saying my goodbyes to people in my head.

Bye, Pops.

Bye, Dad.

Thank you for being my parents when I had nobody. Pops, you're cooking is the best I've ever had. You also taught me how to be the bigger man. Dad, you're the smartest man I've ever known. You can make anything and you've taught me a lot. Maybe one day you'll adopt someone else and teach them all that you've taught me. Maybe you'll adopt someone that isn't so weak and doesn't fall in love with a psychotic mercenary. I just hope you never forget me because I love you both so much and I wish I could come home.

Bye, Uncle Clint.

Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to. You're the funniest uncle I have. I hope you and Pietro have a great life together.

Bye, Aunt T.

Bye, Uncle Bruce.

Bye, Thor.

Aunt T you're the most beautiful woman ever. You taught me a lot about sticking up for myself. Uncle Bruce, you're the kindest out of all of us. I don't care about the Hulk because I know you're not a monster.
Thor you're the mightiest, no doubt. A thunder god. I wish I could be like you right now.

Bye, Harry.

I don't know where you are but I hope your happy. You might be in college or with a new girlfriend. I'm sorry I couldn't find you or talk to you one last time.

Bye, Wade.

You are the hottest and craziest person I've ever met. Even you're scars are works of art and I just wish I could see them one more time before I go. I don't know why it's come to this but I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I couldn't be a better boyfriend.

A boyfriend you could love.

***A/N***

Whaaat?!? Three updates in one weekend?!

You're welcome! Lol

I know it's short but I just wanted to update. I have so many ideas for this story and luckily I was able to get some writing done this weekend!

Thanks so much for all the positive feedback and votes! It means a lot!

Thanks again and byeee!!