𝟓𝟔.

𝐒𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧
─────── ☼ ───────

" are you ready for today honey? "

" as ready as I'll ever be mom "

The day had finally arrived. Their wedding day. They'd been nervously anticipating it for a few months now, dwelling and organising the day so everything was to turn out perfect. The night prior to this morning, Travis had gone off with his friends, dad, brother, Austin, Scott and the twins, doing the respective tradition where the groom didn't see the bride until at the alter. Taylor remained at their home, with her mom, Donna, Kylie, Colette, Rosalie and a few of her close friends, all doing girly things in order to prepare. Now, this morning, it was all starting to take place. Taylor's hair and make up artists round, glamming everyone up, as well as herself. She'd just slipped into her dress, and her mother was having to hold back tears, not wanting to mess up her freshly done make up. Taylor's dress was elegant but flowing beautifully down her body. Dotted all over it was vintage, embroidered flowers, a corset neckline with loose sleeves draping over her shoulders. Her hair was tied back, two fishtails cascading round her head, into a messy but beautiful up do, her fringe falling neatly over her forehead.

" Taylor, you look stunning " donna coaxed, entering the room where she'd just completed her look.

" thank you for saying that, I'm so nervous " taylor smiles.

" don't be nervous honey, travis loves you and it's going to be one of the best days of your life " donna reassured and taylor dutifully nodded.

" oh my baby girls, look how pretty you two look " Taylor cooed, Andrea entering with Rosie on her hip and Colette at her side. Both adopting matching flower girl dresses whilst Bennett, Ellie and Wyatt were wearing bridesmaid dresses.

" you look so pretty mommy, like a real life princess " Colette grinned. The now 7 year old was growing up way too fast for Taylor's liking and she was so attentive and caring, they couldn't be prouder of how she was turning out.
" Rosie almost drooled on her dress mommy "

" oh my little dribble monster, you gotta keep your dress clean " Taylor tickled the almost 6 month old girl, taking her into her arms as she giggled, her brunette tufts secured with a white headband.

As everyone began to be finished with getting ready, they started to head to the door, clambering their way into respectable cars, specifically chosen for the day. They'd decided to get married in an adorable little church down in Kansas city, the reception taking place back at their home in a few hours. They didn't need anything huge, it would just draw more attention to a day that they were willing to keep private and amongst themselves.

Upon arrival to the little quaint church, Taylor had a first look with her dad, who couldn't hold back the stray tears as he observed at how amazing he daughter looked and how he was just so proud and happy for her that she'd found someone who loved her like she deserved. Routinely, the bridesmaids and flower girls walked the aisle first, taylor still out of view from Travis. She could hear the happiness from her daughters when they spotted their father, and she just couldn't wait to see him. Linking arms with Scott, he shot her a soft smile, almost assuring her that every about the day was going to be okay and they heard the indicating song they Taylor had picked out to walk down to, and they set off.

Travis' breath caught in his throat when he got a glimpse of Taylor, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes, but he held it together. She was breathtaking and he was so excited to call her his. Taylor's walk down felt like forever, but soon enough, she was there, dead in front of him. She smiled at the 3 year old toddlers, her little boys who looked so smart and cute, before her gaze fixed back on Travis. As the pastor began to speak, everyone sat down. It started off pretty regularly, the introduction to the day and the journey of their love. The couple had decided to right their own vowels, wanting to make the day more special.

" Travis, would you like to begin " the pastor gave him permission as he grinned, slightly nervous.

" gosh I wish I knew where to begin " he started, and Taylor giggled, as did the crowd. " Taylor, the first time I laid my eyes on you, after scouting so hard, name dropping you everywhere for you to notice me, I couldn't believe you were even more beautiful than I had pictured. It was no secret that I was slightly already in love with you before we even began dating and the love only grew the more i got to know you. What sold me more was how you were a mother to the most perfect little girl, a credit to your own personality and I felt honoured they you two had chosen me to be in your lives. We've had our ups and downs but everything thrown at us we've tackled as a team and there's no one I'd rather have faced it with. Watching you bring our 3 other children into the world, was the most amazing thing I ever experienced and I couldn't have been more prouder of you. Tay, I love you insane amounts, day in and day out and I just can't wait for our love for each other to extend...forever " and with that, Travis slipped the wedding ring on Taylor's finger as she sniffled, extremely emotional from his speech but so happy.

" trav, god I'm not sure I can top that speech " she wiped away her tears with a laugh.
" trav, I don't have any proper adequate words to describe just how much you mean to us. You accepted me and Colette when no one else would, welcoming us with open arms like we had always longed for. Your love for us has been nothing but amazing, and I couldn't have picked a better daddy for our babies, even taking on Colette as your own like the humble and selfless guy you are. 4 children down the line and there would've been no one else i would have wanted to face those 3am feeds with, your calm and caring presence always reassuring me everything is okay. You have the biggest most kindest heart and your the man I've always dreamt of having. I love you Travis, thank you for choosing me to marry " Taylor couldn't hold in any more tears, as she watched Travis crumble in front of her. She playfully giggled at them and how emotional they were, but those emotions were fed off extreme amounts of love for each other.

Ending the ceremony, they all gathered at the front of the church, posing methodically for pictures as a large group, before doing it in families, then with just Travis, Taylor, Colette, Noah, Knox and Rosie, finishing them up with just pictures of the newly married couple. They headed back to their house shortly after, the backyard expertly set up, tables painting the lawn where all of the guests were situated. The family walked in, in amongst loud cheers and claps and the words of " Welcome Mr and Mrs Kelce ". Taylor had Rosie on her hip, Noah on travis' as they held hands, Colette and Knox stumbling in front. Their smiles were huge, and a true reflection of just how happy all 6 of them were. A family. The Kelce family. And it was in that moment, Taylor had never been more grateful for herself for saying So Long, London.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞☻
THE END!! oh my gosh I
cant quite believe this book
has ended. Im so grateful for
all the love and support it's
received and I've truly loved
writing it!! My new book is
called 'Sweet Nothing' as voted
for by you guys and the first chapter
is up now. Hope you enjoy🩷🩷
-Brook  <3