Chapter Eight

Rex POV

Making it to the landing that occupies my pack. I hand Stella off to one of my most trusted men, Tristen.

"Put her in my room and don't let anything happen to her. Notify me when she wakes up." I command.

He nods, carrying her bridal style to my house. He better not try anything funny. I was serious when I said that I would protect her. I don't care if Tristen is one of my most trusted men. If he harms her, I will end him.

Already knowing that Adam alerted their pack about our attack, I walk over more of my followers.

"Adam has fulfilled his duties." My voice booms through the clearing. He has alerted the Ravens Blood pack and I have taken my mate from that disgrace of a pack."

Pacing back and forth as I speak, I look everyone of my male pack members in the eye. "This is the moment that we've all been waiting for. This pack is the one that is killing rogues for no reason, and killed my mate over and over again. Tonight will be the night that we end them." I throw my fist in the air igniting roars and cheers from my pack.

As I walk towards my house I start thinking about how much I hate the Ravens Blood pack. For almost three hundred years they have killed my mate over and over again because they know that if I'm fully mated, then I have the power to take over the world.

No, Stella is not my first mate. I've had about eight before her, but they all look the same. The same beautiful golden tan skin, big hazel eyes and gorgeous brown curly hair.

Every time I find my mate, the Ravens Blood pack somehow finds out and manages to take my precious mate away from me before we even get the chance to finalize the mating process. But jokes on them this time, they don't realize it but I happen to be mated to Stella Maloley, daughter of their Alpha. They won't take her away from me this time. This time it's my turn for revenge. Revenge that I've been planning for so long.

"Rex you piece of shit!" My little mate says running out of my house.

I cross my arms and look at her in amusement. "I think you have it wrong little one, I'm not a piece of shit, I am the shit."

Laughing at my own joke, I walk closer to where she's standing.

She crosses her arms and gives me an annoyed face. "This is considered kidnapping, you know that, right? It's something that is illegal!!"

"Since you're my mate, you have to come live with me, being that I'm the man in this relationship. So, it's not considered kid napping, more like taking my mate to her rightful home."

She stared at me in shock. "Well, we have no relationship, so I'm going to consider this as kidnapping." She turns and walks back towards my house.

Following behind her I speak. "Call it kidnapping all you want, little one, you know that its not."

"Don't you have things to do? Like, mhm, I don't know, kill your mates pack!" She spat.

She looks so hot standing there with her hands on her hips as she taps her right foot in anger.

"Mate, if you knew of the things that your pack has done to me in the past then you would understand why I have to terminate your pack."

"Well, I don't understand Rex. I just know that I'm going to do everything possible to help my pack. I've already told them of what you've planned."

I smirk. "Don't you think I already knew that. Adam wouldn't tell you anything without my permission. I already knew that you would run and tell your pack."

Stella's eyes brows furrow in confusion. "What do you mean?" She asks.

"What I'm saying is that a lion likes to chase its prey, right?" She nods. "I'm the lion and your pack is my prey. What's the use in fighting against them if they're unprepared?"

She gasps in horror. "You're a manipulator. You think you have everything planned out, don't you? Well, guess what? You have another thing coming. I don't know who you've dealt with in the past, but you, Rex Reid, have never dealt with Stella Maloley." She slams my room door on my face and locks it.

During our conversation I had no idea that we had even made it to my room.

I walk back outside and find about four men. "I need two of you to stand outside of my bedroom door and the other two to stand outside my bedroom window. Make sure my mate doesn't escape. Do I make myself clear?

The four men give me a curt nod. I watch them as they take off towards my house.

"Sir, sir. Adam is back." One of the my female members tell me. I run off in the direction that she pointed in

Standing amongst a crowd of people was indeed Adam. He was beaten and bloodied. Looks like he went through hell.

Looking at me he smirks a little. "Trust me, Rex. It looks worst than what it actually is."

I smile and give him a man hug. "Will you be able to fight with us?" I ask.

"Yes. I just need to rest up a bit." He replies while nodding. "The other two will show up any minute."

"You managed to escape quicker than I expected."

"They were too busy trying to get all their men to prepare for battle that no one was there to watch us."

I shake my head. "This is going to be a piece of cake."

________________________________
So, how did you guys like it from Rex's point of view? I tried to give y'all an insight on the way that he thinks. Vote and comment on how you feel.