Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Rex?" I gently shake him awake. "Rex, babe, wake up. We have to train the new members today."

His eyes flutter open as he stretches his arms and yawns, "What time is it?"

"6:30," I say without even looking at the clock. He asked me to wake him up at 6, but it took me 30 minutes to get him awake.

He sits up in bed and gives me a slight glare, "I asked you to wake me at 6."

"I've been trying to get you up for 30 minutes, but you sleep like a log."

He smirked at me, "I wouldn't need that much sleep if you didn't wear me out last night."

I blush at his words and playfully shove his shoulder, "Shut up. That was all you."

Taking me into his arms, he gives me a slight kiss, "Sure, babe, sure."

An hour later, after we showered and got dressed, Rex calls all of our members to the clearing that's near by. Today is the day that we teach the new comers how to properly fight.

"Our schedule for today is for myself and my old members of the pack to teach the new ones how to fight battle. Before we do that, I would like to see each and every one for you newbies have a one-on-one battle so I can see what we need to teach you," Rex looks at me, "Stella, my mate, will be the one that you will be fighting. She is highly skilled and trained to be one of the best."

I gasp at his words.

Are you sure you want me to fight them, Rex? This doesn't sound like a good idea.. I mind link to him.

Something wasn't right about this. If one of these guys actually did harm me, Rex would kill them in 2 seconds. I don't know why he would want me to fight them.

I know what I'm doing, Little one. You have trained your whole life to fight, I think it's about time you showed your skill. Plus, it was you who killed half those men in our battle with Brad. He mind linked back.

I barely even remember that Rex. I just don't think this is a good idea.
I looked at everyone's faced and saw them staring at me on surprise. I knew that more than half of them thought they could take me down just by the way they were sizing me up.

I just need you to trust me, Stella.

I nodded and stepped into the circle preparing for the fight, "Whose first?"

No one spoke up, so Rex volunteered Ronny to be the first.

I took a deep breath and got in my stance. I blocked out all of my surrounding and focused on my opponent.

"Rule number one, watch your opponents every move," Rex said aloud, "You see the way Stella is the watching Ronny? She's analyzing him, looking for his weak spot."

I noticed that Ronny wasn't properly guarding his body. His face was wide open, if I wanted to, I could knock him out within seconds.

"You may start," Rex said.

With that being said I side kicked Ronny, so that he'd come down to my height and punched him straight on the nose making blood gush out.

Ronny screamed in pain and grabbed onto his nose. He fell to the ground and glared at me, "What the fuck was that!?"

"What did you think it was? Your stance was horrible, you left your face unguarded, and you weren't prepared. I kicked you down to my height because you're way taller than me and punched you I the face because I noticed your weak spot," I put my hands on my hips and glared.

I looked at Rex and he smiled at me, "If you can't tell, Stella is a very skilled fighter. I'd advise you all not to think you can take advantage of her because she's a women. She can clearly kick ass."
I laughed along with Rex and our original members as the new members stared at me in fear.

*****

"Keep your feet shoulder width apart!" I yell to certain people as I watch them train. Everyone has a partner and they are fighting. I'm walking around making sure they are doing the right things.

"Make sure to level your breathing and for gods sake, do not put your thumb inside your fist!" I walk over to a boy and show him to proper way to hold your fist.

Tristan walks over to me and crosses his arms, "tough crowd, huh?"

I sigh, "God, yes. What pack did they come from that they don't even know to keep your thumb out of your fist."

He chuckled, "Don't worry. Within a couple weeks, we'll turn these maggots into the best warrior in town!"

"Sure, sure." I laughed.

Rex came beside us and put his arm around my waist, "what are you too talking about?"

I chuckled, "Nothing important."

"Tell me what your were talking about, NOW!"

I stare at him in shock,"We weren't talking about anything important, Rex. Calm down."

He grabs Tristan by his shirt and slams him into the ground, "What the fuck were you talking about to my mate!?"

"We were j-just talking about making them good warriors!" Tristan says, scared out of his wits.

"Rex, stop it! Let him go!"

He punches Tristan in the face repeatedly, leaving him bloody, "Don't fucking lie to me. Tell me what the fuck you were talking about. Are you trying to fuck my woman!?"

By now everyone has stopped fighting and are watching the scene that Rex has caused.

"Rex? What the hell is wrong with you, he's telling the truth. Stop it. NOW!"

I grab him by the shirt and pull him off of Tristan. Rex looks at me and his eyes are glowing red.

"Oh my god. Rex..your eyes are red!"

____________________________________
Why do you think Rex has red eyes?

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and Vote.