Chapter Twenty-Seven

***WARNING! THERE WILL BE SEXUAL CONTENT IN THE CHAPTER.***

It's been two months and Rex and I had found an abandoned cottage in the heart of the woods. Thankfully it wasn't on a surrounding packs territory because that would cause more problems then the ones we already have.

Rex has been preparing for his return comeback. He's found survivers from his group and they have let him know that the council thinks he's dead since they can't find him. Using this to his advantage, Rex has been taking the time to get stronger and wiser. He's trying to come up with the perfect plan to kill the council and take his rightful place as king of all werewolves.

"Stella, we have more wolves coming to join us today. Tristan found them starving by the lake near us. Apparently they were banished from their packs," he walks towards me and pecks my lips, "I would like for you to come with me to greet them."

I nod and give him another peck on his lips, "What if they don't want to join us after you tell them about the plans you have for council?"

He stares into my eyes. His face holds great seriousness, "Then I'll have to kill them."

*****

"I hope these newly rogue wolves cooperate. I would really hate for you to kill them," I say to Rex as Tristan leads us to where they are being held.

"I'm pretty sure they will. If they're new rogues then they haven't gotten much freedom yet and still need someone to give them orders."

"Here they are, Rex" Tristan says before leaving us to talk with them in private.

The three men looked as if they hadn't ate in days. Their faces were sunken and their bodies looked so malnourished. They had outgrown beards and dirt smeared all over themselves. Bags were beneath each of their eyes, as if they hadn't gotten sleep. One could tell that they had been on the run for a long while.

"What are your names?" I ask stepping towards the one that is closer to me. Rex pulls me back and mind links me, telling me not to get to close.

The man clears his throat, "My name is Tom."

I nod and look at the other two men expecting them to tell me their names.

"Ronny."

"Stephan."

Rex stands there examining them from afar. He hasn't said anything yet, so I don't know if that gives me the initiative to ask the rest of the questions.

Tom speaks before I can ask them another question, "I'm so sorry, we didn't know that we were on another packs territory."

I shake me head, "We are not a pack, we are rogues, just like you three." I smile at them to give some sort of comfort, "We are trying to gather as many rogues as possible for a mission that we have. If you're willing to be apart of it then you can join us."

"What is your mission?" Stephan asks.

Rex finally decides to speak at this point, "The council. They have started a war with me and thinks that it is finished. I ran away for awhile to gather up more members for me to go back to fight them. Once I kill every single person that is apart of the council, I will take my rightful place as king."

The three rogues looked confused. "What gives you the right to be king?" Ronny questions.

"I am Rex. Former prince of all wolves. The council as taken over thinking they can stop me from becoming king, but I will take my place on the throne," Rex states proudly. He puffs his chest out in a way that all men do when they are proud and superior.