Chapter Four

It's 3 a.m. and I am currently laying in bed binge watching Supernatural on Netflix. Words can't describe how much I love Sam and Dean Winchester. I swear this is one of the only shows I can watch over and over again.

I'm so focused on my T.V screen that I barely noticed my window curtain flutter on the left side of my room.

I'm in the process of fantasizing about Dean Winchester as I get cut off by a voice.

"Missed me?"

I turn to face the voice and let out a loud scream. "What the fuck? John? How are you here? My pack will find out and kill you!"

I try to catch my breath.

"Don't worry. I've masked my scent to no one will know that I am here." He walks over to my door and locks it and then walks over to my bed and slides my blanket back. As he sits down, he picks me up, gently placing me into his lap, and puts the blanket back over us.

"What are you watching, mate?" He whispers into my ear.

I lean back into him and cuddle against his chest. "Supernatural."

"What is supernatural?" He asks as he intertwines his hands with mine.

My head does a sharp turn to the direction of his face almost giving myself whiplash. "Only the best show ever! Have you been living under a rock your whole life!?"

He chuckles. "Something like that."

I shake my head in response. Who hasn't heard of Supernatural? Even if you don't watch it, you're bound to hear about it somewhere.

He takes the tips of my hair and start wrapping it around is fingers with her free hand as I snuggle up against him again. "Sorry about earlier. If I'd known there was going to be an emergency, I wouldn't of told you to come visit me."

"It's fine. But, I do have a question for you."

"Ask away"

"Why is your pack on rogue territory? And it seems as if you're the alph because the Adam guy came to you with pack problems."

John hesitates before answering. "Um, I am alpha of my pack in a way. We're on rogue territory for a reason."

I nod understandingly. "What's your packs name?"

"My pack doesn't really have a name. We don't really call ourselves anything or identify as one thing."

I look up at him in confusion. "I don't understand."

"You see, it's-"

John was cut of by rapid knocks on my door.

"Stella, Stella, Stella! Please open the door. I've had a bad dream!" My little brother Sam says through the door.

I look at John and signal for him to get into my closet. "It'll only take a minute."

He nods while getting out of bed to walk to the closet.

As soon as I open up my door Sam runs in and plops down on my bed. "I had a bad dream."

I sit on the bed beside him.
"About what, buddy?"

"The monster wolf, Rex. He was coming for me in my dreams, Stel."

Oh my gosh. I so regret telling him that story now. I never meant for it to get this far.

"Sammy boy, Rex isn't real, sweetie. It was just a story, okay. I'm sorry I told you about it. I was just joking around." I grab his hand "I'm going to put you to bed, and I promise that Rex will not harm you, okay?"

Sam nods his head and his dark curls move also.

After I take Sam to his room, I come back to mine and find John sitting on my bed.

"Who is the Rex person he was afraid of?" He asks me.

I get in bed. "Some legend of a wolf named Rex who killed his pack a long time ago because they betrayed him and now he's supposively an evil monster wolf who kills people for fun." I explain.

"Do you believe in it?"

I shake my head. "I believe that it's a bunch of bull. Some people probably made it up to scare childen. Kind of how I scared my little brother with it."

"What if it was true?" He asks.

"If it was true I wouldn't have anything to be afraid of. It's not like I'd come in contact with him."

John looks as if he's in deep thought. "What if I told you he is real?"

I chuckled. "I wouldn't believe you. I just told you I don't believe in that."

He grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. "What if I told you that I am Rex?"

I laugh at him, but stop when I see the serious look on his face. "Stella, I am Rex."

____________________________________
Don't be afraid to comment, vote, or fan.