Chapter Seventeen

*Warning this chapter gets pretty steamy, if you know what I mean *

I wake up to the smell of heavenly bacon. I jump out of bed and rush downstairs to the sight of Rex dancing to Can't feel my face by The Weeknd. He has a spatula in his hand as if it's a microphone and he's doing little dancing as if he's Michael Jackson.

"She told me don't worry about it. She told me don't worry no more. We both know we can't go without it. She told me you'll never be in love, oh, oh, woo."

I decide now to join in on his mini concert. I grab a spoon that was sitting in the dish rack and start signing along with him.

"I cant feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it, but I love it, oh. I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it, but I love it, oh."

By the time the song is finished we're both panting from out crazy dance moves. I laugh and put my spoon in the sink as he gets back to making our breakfast.

He places a plate of food infront of me once he was done. "This is the chefs special."

"Tell the chef that I am very thankful for his cooking." I say as I start eating.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "What do I get for telling the chef about your thanks?" He points to his apron that says Kiss the Chef.

"Well, if your looking for a kiss, I'm sorry to inform you, but only the chef can receive kisses from me."

He rolls his eyes at my statement and kisses me anyways. I close my eyes and giggle into the kiss. I feel his lips tug up into a smile. Rex pulls away from me and gives me a full blown smile. And starts walking up the stairs.

"Are you not going to eat?" I ask as he walks upstairs.

"I already ate." He says.

I shrug and 'mumble more for me' as I continue eating. Once I finish I walk upstairs and hear the bathroom shower running. "Rex, are you in the shower?"

"Yeah, are you going to join me?" He says from behind the bathroom door. I bit my lip and think about joining him in the shower. I know that he's just kidding, but a big part of me wants to get in the shower with him. That would be a a big step for me, showing him my body fully for the first time. And lord knows that I would love to see what he looks like naked.

I slowly open he bathroom door and I'm instantly hit with the steam from the shower. I tell myself that it's now or never before I pull off my clothes, leaving my as naked as the day I was born. I pull back the shower curtain and step into the shower as Rex is washing his hair.