Chapter Twenty-One

* Warning! This chapter has an explicit scene. Read with caution. *

"Hey, babe," I say once I see Rex walk through our bedroom door.
After my meeting with Kira, I made sure I showered so that he wouldn't smell her scent on me, because if he did, then he would know that I snuck out, and if he knew that I snuck out... Let's just say that wouldn't be a pretty situation.

Rex hops in bed next to me and pulls me against him so that we're spooning. He kisses my forehead and I snuggle myself closer into him.

"I've found out so much stuff today, I feel like my mind is going to explode," he says against my hair, "I want to tell you, little one, but I also want to keep you safe and protected."

I turn around to face him and grab his face with both of my hands, "Is not telling me really going to keep me safe an protected?"

I caress his face as he closes his eyes. He lets out a deep sigh and nods.

"Would it make you feel better if I let you mark me. That way you know that I'm safe?"

He looks at me in shock. I shocked myself, too. I never thought that I would give into him that easily. I remember what my dad told me about him getting stronger once we're fully mated. That means we have to have sex along with him marking me. I wonder if him marking me would alter his power. If it would make him a little bit stonger.

After I accused him of cheating on me, I still feel really bad. So I feel as if I'm entitled to let him mark me. It would protect me because we would be able to connect through the mate bond and there's a chance that it might make him a bit stronger.

"Are you sure?" He asks me as if he thinks im going to change my mind any minute.

I nod my head and give him a reassuring smile.

He kisses my lips and caresses my neck at the same time. Pulling away from my lips, he looks me in the eyes for one last look of reassurance. I nod and move my head to the side exposing my neck.

Bringing his lips to my neck, he gives it a peck, sending chills all down my spine. I run my fingers through his hair as he countinues his assualt on my neck. His arms wrap themselves around my waist.

He pauses as my breath quickens in anticipation. His canines come out and he bites into my neck deep enough to make my mark. I moan in pleasure and tug on his hair. He also moans against my neck.

He flips us over from laying on our sides to him on top of me. He releases his hold on my neck and licks my wounds.

Rex's eyes are clouded over with lust and I know that mine are, too. I pull him down into another kiss as I grind against his boner. Moaning into my mouth, his hands squeeze my breast. I break away from the kiss taking my shirt and bra off.

Rex stares at my naked chest and licks his lips, "You look ravishing, Stella."

His hands softly trace the outline of my breast before he begins tweaking at my nipples. A strange sensation comes over me; much like the sensation I had when he ate me out in the shower.

He brings his mouth down to my left nipple and takes it between is lips. He lightly nibbles and licks at it before moving over to the other side.

Once he's finished, I flip us over so that I'm on top. My breathing is heavy, I'm sure the rest of the pack can hear it. As I bite my lip I slide down so that my face is parallel to his zipper. Rex's eyes are completely black with lust, meaning that there's no turning back.

I unzip his pants and he helps me shrug them off along with his boxers. I'm now face to face with his giant cock. I look him in the eyes as I stoftly stroke him, making him moan with pleasure.
He hisses when I kiss his tip. Since it's my first time doing this I'm not really sure what to do, but if he's moaning I know I must be doing something right.

He takes my hair and roughly pulls on it. I wince a bit a the pain, but quickly get over. I lick from the base of his cock all the way to the tip before taking his dick into my mouth.

I look up and see his eyes are closed and his mouth is open. He licks his lips and grind his dick at the pace that I'm sucking. Since I can't quite get all of it in my mouth, I take my right hand and stroke the base of his cock as I suck the top part. I swirl my tongue underneath is shaft and nearly gag when Rex pushes me down even further.

His breathing is getting heavier by the minute, "I'm gonna cum, Stella. Oh, god, I'm gonna cum."

I start bobbing my head faster until he blows his load into my mouth. I swallow it all and look at him as he watches me.

He smirks at me, "That was amazing, baby."

Blushing at his words and turn away feeling embarrassed. He brings my face to his and gives me a kiss, "There's nothing to be ashamed about, little one. I wasn't embarrassed when I licked your pussy, was I?"

My face is beat red. "No," I say as I shake my head.

"Then don't be embarrassed. What you just did to me was amazing. That's the best I've ever felt in my life."

He grabs my shirt off the ground and hands it to me. I put it on and smile at him, feeling closer to him more than ever.

"Time to go to bed, little one. Today has been a long day." He pulls me down on the bed into the spooning position that we were in before and kissed my mark. I moan into him. "Now everyone will know that you're mine."

_____________________________________
I decided to give another dirty scene. It seemed like the perfect time.

*How do you think the mark is going to affect Rex?*

Comment & Vote