Thirty-One

Running as fast as my legs can take me, a take a deep breath of fresh air. "Rex, leave him alone. He has done nothing!"

He continues to ignore my attempts to stop him and grab Stephan by his throat, "You think I don't see you flirting with my mate. She is mine! Not yours!"

Stephan's feet are dangling in the air as he gasps for any lick of breath he can get. He nods as his face turns blue. Once Rex feels as if he point has been made, he throws Stephan down to the ground and walks over him to me.

"Don't let me catch you talking to him again," Rex spat. He looks back at Stephan's crumpled body on the ground, "Next time I will kill him. Don't test me, Stella."

I nod knowing that he will seriously hurt Stephan in the future if I don't stop talking to him. This is going to suck because I can't have any friends. There's barely any women here and to be honest they're not on my level. They're more of the stay at home and take care of the family type. I'm more of the fighting time. I will not stay at home while my mate goes out and fights. I will fight along with him.

***

It's been a week since Rex went bat shit crazy on Stephan and now we ready for war. I haven't spoken to Stephan unless we're training and I'm giving him a tip to better himself, but to Rex that was pushing it.

I've been over working the warriors in training so they will be prepared for the battle and not make a fool out of themselves. If they fail it will be my fault sine I was in charge of training them.

I look to right and see Rex standing beside me. "Are they ready?" he asks me, his head slightly turning to look at the mean standing in formation with all black armor.

"They are."

He nods and gives them the signal to follow him. I walk along his left side as Tristian as on his right. We make our journey towards the land of the council as I hope for the best. I don't want this to war to be more than I expect. Since the attack is earlier than it was supposed to be I'm a little doubtful of our warriors?

Once we reach the land of the council I know that something is up. They should know that we are here and yet no one has approached us yet. Everything is eerily quiet and we wait for a surprise attack.

Looking at Rex I see that his face holds a little confusion. His head is slightly tilted wondering what's going on. Out of nowhere a wolf pounced from out of the tree above us and lands on one of the warriors. His screams are the only thing being heard. We all look around us waiting for another attack but nothing happens. The warrior is able to kill the wolf that attack him, but we know that there are more out there.

We walk a little more before we're faced with the building that holds the council men.

Rex hold his hand up signaling us to stop and keep quiet. "Council men, I know that you are here. Stop hiding and come fight me."

Nothing happens for a moment and them a large group of councilmen and their warriors appear form the sides of the building. I gasp in surprise because their army has gotten significantly smaller since the first battle. This is a good sign. We have a chance in winning!

"Come and fight me. I will kill all of you with my bare hands and take my rightful place as king!" Rex screams at them.

The council men's army of men run full force and start to attack our warriors.

_________________________________________________________________________

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT GUYS! IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!