Interviews and blackouts

'Caitlin You are staying with ian for the week,' my mom said.

'WHAT? But did you not just hear me? I promised to be at work on Monday,' I protested.

'Where do you work?' ian asked.

'Starbucks,' I said.

I then had to explain to both of them which Starbucks and all of my shifts and how I met Mia and everything. It sucks seeing people after a while, especially people you ran away from.

'Boys, you need to go to the radio interview now,' dave, their manager, said.

'Okay, can Caitlin come with us. PLEASSEEEEE,' ian begged.

'Sure, but only if you change your shirt Ian, There are tears all over it.' he said.

'Sorry,' I mumbled.

'Okay, I will go change jay, I am putting you in charge. Anything happens to her, and you get killed,' my brother said.

'Ey-ey captain,' jay said.

As soon as ian and mum left the room, the boys crowded around me and started asking me questions.

'Wait, so you are ian and daniel's sister?' jay asked.

'TWIN sister,' daniel said.

'One hot twin sister,' jamie mumbled.

'Excuse me,' I said to him with a glare.

'Nothing,' he said.

'Yeah okay. I'm going,' I said.

'Wait, where are you going?' jay asked.

'Out, I don't need a babysitter. I am 18 for Christ's sake.'

'Yes, but your brother will kill me if I let you go out, so jamie apologize and you need to sit your ass back down,' jay instructed.

'Sorry, it was a joke,' jamie said without looking sorry at all.

I sat down, in next to tony and daniel

'FOOOOOOD!!!!' jamie screamed as someone brought a tray full of food.

All of the boys started stuffing their faces.

'You want any?' daniel asked.

'No.' I said.

'You need to eat something. This will probably be your dinner, knowing oldies food habits.' jay said.

'It's okay. I'm not hungry,' I stated while getting up and walking over to my bag to drink some water.

*ian POV*

I can't believe it. I saw Caitlin again. I thought she was dead. In her letter, she had written that she couldn't handle it anymore and that she would commit suicide. I am forever grateful for whatever made her change her mind.

I was so glad when mum announced that she would be staying with me. I wasn't sure where she was staying right now, but considering she just worked at Starbucks, it can't be that good. daniel and me had an extra bedroom after-all. She would just have to be in the hotel room with the boys and me for tonight. Our apartments were all being repainted. That is the consequence of having a paint fight in all of our houses. It might not have been the smartest idea daniel and me had come up with, but it was loads of fun.

When I walked into the room, I saw that our dinner had been brought to the room and the boys were digging in. I also noticed that Caitlin wasn't eating. This was weird. She used to love eating. Me and her would have movie nights together where we would stuff ourselves with food and have so much fun. Now she wasn't even eating a bit.

I sat down on the couch beside the boys and Caitlin and ate. I noticed that Caitlin still wasn't eating, so I took my hamburger (the one I had eaten half of) and offered it to her. I knew she loved cheeseburgers, and she would never be able to turn one down before. Instead of taking a bite, she kindly shook her head and took a sip of water.

*Caitlin's POV*

'Caitlin, when was the last time that you ate?' ian asked.

He would be able to tell if I was lying. I knew it, but he hadn't seen me in 3 years, so I tried anyways.

'Lunch,' I answered. It was now about 4:30, and I was getting hungry. But I couldn't eat. I knew I could make it until night without eating. I had been doing that for the past month now.

'You are lying,' he stated.

'that's a bit rude don't you think?' jamie said.

Shit. I knew it. I guess all hope is gone, I'll just tell him I forgot to eat lunch.

'Fine, breakfast; I forgot about lunch,' I said.

I could see that he knew I was lying about forgetting about lunch, but he let it slide.

'Then eat now,' he said.

'No it's okay, I'm not hungry,' I said.

'You, need to eat Caitlin,' he said.

'Let it go seriously. I 'm not a baby,' I said.

'Fine,' he mumbled and kept eating.

My stomach was rumbling, but thank god only jay heard it, and he looked at me skeptically.

'What?' I snapped.

'Nothing, sorry,' he said.

They finished eating and we went to the radio station. I sat in the corner and watched them do their interview. It was definitely entertaining, but ian kept glancing over at me since the people there offered me some food, but I kindly declined. He needed to mind his own business, even though I did like that there was someone who actually cared about me. It's not that Mia doesn't care about me, but she cared in a different way.

After the interview, Me and the boys were walking down the hallway to go to the car, when I started to feel dizzy. This happened last week too. But last time, I just sat down and I was fine and I figured since we were close to the car, I would be able to sit there. I was almost at the car, when everything went black.