Gym and date night

A week had passed since the visit to the doctors, which meant that I could exercise again.

'I'm going to the gym,' I said while walking out of the hotel room.

I was in the gym for about 5 minutes when I heard the door open behind me and I saw jay.

'Hey,' I said.

'Hey,' he said while going onto the treadmill beside me.

We ran in silence for a while, but eventually both slowed down to a walk. I had run about 5 kilometers and decided to stop, so I moved my hand up to the stop button and got off the treadmill. Jay stopped after I sat down and joined me.

'Want to go swim?' he asked.

'Why not,' I said.

We both went upstairs, all sticky and sweaty and changed into our swimsuits.

We walked into the indoor pool of the hotel and I sat onto a chair with my towel wrapped around my body. Jay ran and jumped into the pool causing the room to echo with splashing noises.

'You coming in?' he asked me.

'It's cold, isn't it?' I asked.

'No, just come on,' he said.

'Soon.'

'You leave me no choice then,' he said getting out of the poo and running towards me. He picked me up bridal style and I let my towel drop. His fingers resting on my bare skin sent shivers down my spine. He jumped into the pool with me in his hands and I was soon under-water with him. It was nice and peaceful. I untangled myself from his arms and stood in the water. I shivered because water was cold, like I said.

We ended up in a water fight and I was swimming away from him when I felt a firm hand wrap around my ankle and pull me backwards.

'NOOOOO!!!!' I screamed while giggling and trying to keep my head above the water.

He put his arms around me and turned me around while I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. Then I looked into his eyes and his grip loosened and I stopped trying to get out. We were both leaning in and we closed out eyes and we kissed. There were fireworks in my stomach and electricity was shooting through me.

'Kate, your brothers will be here any second' jamie coughed.

'Uhmm... when did you get here jamie?' Jay asked.

'Just now...' he said awkwardly.

'Right, well thanks for the heads up,' I said.

'No problem Caitlin,' he said.

Things were a bit awkward after that. Neither of us really knew what happened so we just sort of didn't talk after that. my brothers came in and took over the pool and I announced that I was cold and started walking out the door.

'Yeah, I'm cold too. See you guys later,' jay said and ran to catch up to me.

'So umm earlier,' he said while scratching the back of his neck.

'Yeah, earlier...' I said leaving this awkward silence.

'Okay, look Caitlin I really like you,' jay said fast. I stopped and turned to him. I felt bad for him because he looked nervous so I smiled.

'Oh do you?' I said teasingly.

'Yeah, and I was just umm... wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight?' he asked looking into my eyes.

'Sure,' I said and smiled up to him.

'Alright then,' he said.

We walked up and I showered first and then jay. I was watching TV when Tony came out of the shower and joined me on the lounge.

'Leave in 2 hours, okay?' Jay asked me.

'Alright,' I said smiling.

After about half an hour, I decided to go get ready. I excused myself and called Mia for help. She told me to go on Skype and through there she helped me decide what to wear. I ended up choosing a leather black skirt, a mustard yellow top with a matching yellow bag, with some cute black shoes.

I had forty-five minutes to kill after choosing what to wear so I styled my hair into a nice high pony and put on a bit of makeup. Now I still had 5 minutes to go so I called Mia again and walked out

'Hey Mia,' I said.

'HEY OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE GOING OUT TO DINNER WITH JAY I MEAN I JUST REALIZED IT AFTER OUR CALL ENDED. I MEAN IT IS JAY EVANS OH MY GOD. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT OMFG.' She screamed down the phone.

I winced at how loud she was and brought the phone away from my ear. The guys turned to look at me when they heard Mia screaming down the phone. It wasn't even on speaker and they could basically hear what she was saying.

'MIA! LISTEN,' I said.

'Yeah, sorry,' she said.

'It's fine, by the way I think they heard all of that,' I said laughing a bit at the end.

'WHAT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!' she screamed.

'Hahah alright I got to go bye'
'Bye Caitlin, have fun tonight.' Mia said

'Kate, we should go okay,' Jay said while standing up. We were about to walk into the door when I heard a voice behind me.

'Guys where are you going?' Ian said strictly. I could see he was abit angry and I wasn't sure whether he was mad at me or the fact that I was going out with jay. Why couldn't he just be carefree like Daniel

*Outfit for Caitlin's date with Jay is above*