Everything was perfect until...

'That wasn't so bad,' Ian said.

'Yeah, I guess not. I am going to call Mia n Skype,' I said once we got back to the boys' houses. I went into jays guest bedroom where my stuff was.

Skype rung a few times before she answered.

'Hey ' Mia said.

We then talked about what happened today and she said that she listened to the interview and assured me that I did fine since I wasn't that sure.

'Caitlin, dinner is ready and if you don't get here soon there will be an angry jamie at your door because we told him he couldn't start until you were here!' Daniel yelled from the dining room.

'Be there in a sec!' I said. I said bye to Mia and promised to call her later and tell her more abut the whole jay situation.

I got there and jamie started happily stuffing his face with food as soon as I sat down.

I had a bit of food and noticed that my brothers and Jay were still trying to figure out a way to get me to eat more.

'Katie, eat more! Please,' ian begged.

'No it's okay, I'n not hungry,' I said.

'You are never hungry, you still have to eat,' he said.

'I am eating, see,' I said while putting a forkful of food in my mouth.

'Fine,' he mumbled and continued eating.

'Seriously Caitlin, how do you eat so little? Food is the best thing on this planet,' jamie said in-between mouth-fulls. He was already on his second plate-full. I swear the amount that he eats could make anybody feel sick.

'Caitlin, we are going shopping tomorrow okay! I love shopping in London,' mum said.

'Sure! Can't wait,' I said. I loved shopping. It didn't matter where I was, it just made everything better.

I saw jay texting something under the table but I don't think that anybody else noticed. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket once he was done so I read what he wrote.

Come out with me tomorrow? x

I looked at him and mouthed yes to him. He smiled and then continued eating. my mum noticed this and asked out loud

'Who texted you,' she said with a wink, looking between jay and me. I wasn't going to lie so I told them.

'Jay why?' I said.

'And what did he say,' mum continued with a grin. I knew she noticed that something was going on but she didn't know that we had went out on a date before.

I looked at jay quickly and he nodded meaning for me to continue.

'He asked if I wanted to go out with him tomorrow,' I said. Daniel choked a bit on his food but he quickly recovered and kept eating like nothing had happened.

'Aw that is so cute!!!' mum said.

We just smiled and he kept eating and I kept playing with my food.

The rest of today and tomorrow went by fast. Before I knew it, I was leaving to go on our date. (Outfit above)

'So where to?' I asked.

'I thought maybe for icecream, since you don't really feel like eating a lot?,' he said while taking my hand in his. We got to icecream shop and just enjoyed our time. We were both laughing and I had an amazing time, just like last time. We started heading back to their house and we stopped in front of Ian's door.

'I had a great time with you, again,' Jay said.

'Yeah me too,' we were both grinning like mad and I could feel him smiling into the kiss that happened right after that. My hands were playing with his hair and his arms were around my waist. Eventually, we stopped kissing and said goodbye.

I walked into brothers house and saw him sitting on the couch looking pissed off. The TV was on and he looked like he was ready to kill someone.

'You alright? I asked.

He mumbled something and ran out of the house.

'Where are you going?' I called after him.

He just kept running so I followed him and saw that he went into jays  house.

'You absolute fucking twat,' he said just as I walked into the room. He swung his hand and before I knew it jay was on the ground with a bloody nose.

'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?' I said while running over to see if jay was okay.

'Why the fuck would you do that! You bastard, stay away from my sister if all you are going to do is cheat. Fucker,' he said before storming out of the room and pulling me with him.

What was going on.

Did jay cheat on me?

Is it considered cheating since we aren't actually boyfriend and girlfriend?

Wait are we?

I can't believe he would do that to me. I felt the tears stream down my face as ian brought me back to the house and locked the door.