CHAPTER- 53 Stars, Coffee, and Questions of the Heart

ESTELLA'S POV

I am sitting in my backyard with a warm cup of coffee in my hands. The night sky is dark and filled with stars that twinkle brightly above me. I love these quiet moments, where I can relax and think. My mind is drifting back to the seminar in London. What an incredible experience that was!

FLASHBACK

We reached London on Saturday morning. Dr. Vincent and I, along with many other doctors, were there for a big seminar. The hotel we stayed in was organized by the group hosting the seminar, and it was a beautiful place. The event was going to last for five days, with many important talks and discussions.

After arriving at the hotel, we had some time to rest and get ready. Once we were refreshed, we headed to the seminar. The topic for the event was all about how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is changing the world of medicine. Doctors from all over the world were there to share their ideas. Dr. Vincent gave a speech about his thoughts, and many senior doctors also shared their experiences. It was amazing to be part of such an important event. 

I learned so many new things from the senior doctors, and it made me feel proud to be part of this profession

I learned so many new things from the senior doctors, and it made me feel proud to be part of this profession. Working in the medical field and helping people brings me so much joy and honor.

After the seminar that first day, we returned to the hotel. The seminar was going to continue for five days, with a big dinner planned for the last day to honor all the doctors. On the fourth day, the organization had arranged a special tour of London for all the doctors and their families. Dr. Vincent and I joined the tour, and we got to visit some of the most famous places in the city.

We went to Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, and the Tower of London. These places were so beautiful, and I took lots of pictures to send to my friends. I loved exploring London with Dr. Vincent and the others.

 After the tour, we went back to the hotel, feeling tired but happy

 After the tour, we went back to the hotel, feeling tired but happy. I called Charlotte to tell her about my day. She was so excited after seeing the pictures I sent her, and she said she wants to explore London too. We promised each other that next time we would go on vacation together and see all these places ourselves.