CHAPTER- 5 SHOPPING AND GOSSIPS

Estella is on her way to her class when she hears a voice calling her and turns around to find Charlotte approaching her. Charlotte joins Estella for the lesson and the two of them start conversing.

 At the end of the class, the teacher makes two announcements: the new students will have a welcome party for them and the college will have activities and clubs for them to join for extra points

 Estella and Charlotte discuss the activities they would like to join, with Estella wanting to join the psychology club and Charlotte wanting to join the fashion design club, to become a fashion designer. 

Charlotte suggests they go shopping together in the evening after school, which Estella agrees to, and they agreed to meet at the mall. 

Afterward, they go to the changing room to change and join the other students at the sports hall for the games.

After the sports class, they went to the canteen to have lunch, but Alaric and the groups were not there due to the upcoming football match, and their girlfriends were in the cheerleading squad. Estella and Charlotte had lunch together.

After the school day, Estella exited the school and encountered Alaric waiting for her in the parking lot. Alaric collected her backpack and exited the vehicle. She asked what he was doing there, and Alaric said he wouldn't let her go home alone. 

They walked to his car and Alaric asked Estella how  was her day at school, and she told him all about her involvement in the psychology club and how excited she was about the freshers' party

They drove to Estella's house, and he left her at the door and returned to his car. 

When he arrived at the ground, his teammates were waiting for him, and they began training for the tournament. After training, the football team decided to go to Retro Cafe for refreshments.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In the evening, Estella arrived at the mall to find Charlotte waiting for her, and greeted each other. They started walking around the mall, trying to find the perfect dress for their fresher's party. After two hours of searching, they finally found what they were looking for and went to a retro cafe to grab some drinks and snacks.

When they got there, they decided on some yummy cupcakes and drinks.

 As they were conversing, they noticed Alaric and his team there. Alaric approached their table and greeted Estella and Charlotte, and shortly his companions Ian, Dylan, and Ethan joined them. 

Alaric then joined his team members at the table, and they all engaged in the conversation. At one point, Richard one of his team member inquires about Estella, to which Alaric responds that she is his best friend.

Soon Richard started asking more questions about Estella. Alaric could see why Richard was so curious about her, but he didn't want to get into an argument. He politely told Richard that he was older than Estella.

Seeing the expression on Alaric's face while conversing with Richard, even though he is acting composed, Ian decided to change the subject from Estella to other subjects.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸