Chapter 5: Those cliché kisses

The video 'sledgehammer' by fifth harmony that I attached, doesn't have much to do with the chapter.

Okay, let's get on with this. This one's for MadeThisToReadAfter, for always saying you wanted more.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

Nasir's POV

"Can I try something?" He asked after that little awkward moment. I tried leaning away when he asked that question. When our eyes met, it was so intense and I think I saw something flash in his eyes.

I raised an eyebrow what?

And then he leaned in closer and brushed his lips on mine. WHAT THE HELL??! Before I could even process what happened, he pressed his lips harder on mine.

It would have been an understatement if I said I was shocked. His tongue brushed my lower lip and my mouth opened in shock, and then I felt his tongue in my mouth dancing and roaming around like it was searching for something. He leaned in closer again. But before he could shove his tongue any deeper, if that was possible, I pushed him away violently.

What the hell was that?!

I stared at him with wide eyes. I felt something snap in me. I was beyond infuriated. I wanted to hit him, but I couldn't bring myself to. So instead I stared at him murderously. He gulped and stood up. He headed for the door, and what I did next was probably the most pathetic thing anyone could do, but that was the only thing I could bring myself to do. I picked up one leg of a pair of my shoes and threw it at the back of his head. "Ow!" He turned to face me.

"Leave. Get the hell out of here..Now!"

He hurriedly walked out of the room and closed the door. I was annoyed, disgusted, everything, right now a lot of things were swirling around in my head. I could still feel his tongue in my mouth and I practically gagged. I rushed to the bathroom and washed my mouth. I was out of my mind right now so I didn't even noticed I had gulped down a capful of the mouthwash. I felt stupid right now, the mouthwash was really weird now it was in my stomach. I spat vigorously, even though I knew it would be futile. I sighed and palmed my face.

Why was I doing this? I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel anything. He stole my first kiss and I could still feel his lips on mine, leaving pleasurable tingles on them.

NO!!

This isn't right, it can't be right and I won't make it right. Why did he have to kiss me? Now I was beginning to feel things I shouldn't feel, things that I should feel for a girl.

But, unfortunately it just had to be one of those cliché kisses, where it automatically sparks feelings inside you. Or maybe it was because I sorta kinda liked him.

Nolan's POV

Great! Just great! I should've known that nothing Emily plans goes accordingly. Now I just ruined a friendship I had other than Emily. Don't get me wrong I had other people I spoke to, but my definition of a friend had only covered Emily and Nasir. Now I ruined the one I had with Nasir.

My phone rang. I didn't need to look at the caller ID to know who it was.

"Hey, so how did it go?" I could tell she was enthusiastic about the whole thing.

"Oh, it went bad! I'm having your head" it probably sounded like a joke, but I was dead serious.

She giggled. Wait, she giggled?,"Obviously, I knew that'll happen, so just relax, I got this."