Chapter 12: My 'lav'

Picture is of Nabila. God, look at those brown eyes ^.^

This one's for PrinceKenzie Thank you for having that little conversation with me about David Gandy, he's one hell of an eye candy. *gasps* I didn't just say that ^^

Enjoy this upload <3 Read the A/N at the end of this chapter. :)

Nolan's POV

Emily and I agreed that we wouldn't talk about Anna to Nasir, until we were sure of what really happened. I didn't believe anything happened though. Anna was such a sweet girl, and she was also really cute.

Anna wouldn't do anything out of proportion, I knew she liked me and you respected the people you liked, right? It might have been me who forced myself on her since I was drunk and she probably gave in.

But I still had my doubts, like why was I muttering apologies to Nasir. A drunk man always has a little rational thinking in him, so if I was apologizing to Nasir, it most likely means I did something that would make me seem like a cheater.

This was why I didn't understand why people drank. It was bitter, well not all, but most of them, it made you forget the things you did when the alcohol was controlling you, it gave a serious hangover after and worst of all it made you do things you'll most likely regret.

"Nolan, baby, is that you?" My mother chirped from the kitchen when I entered the house.

I groaned. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now, I just wanted to sleep until tomorrow.

"Oh, it's you. Why didn't you answer, honey?"

Not now woman!

"Sorry." I muttered, trying to hide my annoyance.

"Where were you last night? You had me worried sick."

"I had a joint homework with Emily and I guess I was just really exhausted so I had to crashed there."

"Oh. But you should've called. At least, your dad wasn't home, he would've gone ballistic."

I chuckled and went up to my room. Without changing my clothes, I flopped down on my bed. I groaned when I realized I was missing Nasir.

I didn't want to get too attached to him, because we all know most same-sex relationships last a life time and I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with a boy.

At first, I didn't really like him, but I don't know something just pulled me to him. No offense, but there were a lot of other guys who were more attractive than him, but like I said, there was just something that attracted me; his personality maybe. I always knew I found both sexes attractive but I never really liked a guy before, until him.

When Emily made me kiss him against his will, I silently hoped it'll just be a kiss, nothing more. But, no, I just had to like it. I just had to like the way his soft lips felt on mine, and since then I developed feelings for him, which only increased when he started avoiding me.

I may not have been expressing my feelings to him, but I really did like him. Honestly. And I'm sure he liked me too, he even asked me to be his boyfriend. To be honest, I was surprised when he did, because he seemed fine with the fact that he might be or is gay.