Chapter 20: The snitch

This was supposed to be uploaded on Wednesday, but my laptop stopped detecting WiFi, meaning I couldn't copy it from MS-word to wattpad.

I still haven't figured out why. Luckily my brother uses a windows phone, so I sent it from the laptop to his phone and pasted it on wattpad from there. But it ruined the spacing, so I had to start fixing that. It was so much stress. Haha, I am so sorry :(

I also changed Jake's character, cuz I wasn't satisfied with the previous one. Admire Blake Michael (as Jake) with me. Look at his eyebrows. And his eyes. And his hair. Gahhh, I can't handle it. :')

I would appreciate it if you left me love by voting and commenting. Enjoy <3

Nolan's POV

"BOO!"

I jumped and shrieked, earning questioning stares from the other students.

"Third time Emilia. Third fucking time. It stopped being funny the first time."

"No," she managed between giggles. "It's still funny."

Huffing, I glared at her and walked away, leaving her to laugh herself to death. Like seriously, I don't get how she still found it funny. Creeping up on me and scaring me like that, just because I was still jumpy from avoiding Anna.

So what if I was still scared of Anna? Well, I wouldn't say scared, I would say guilty because we tried to ditch her and I wasn't ready to face her after our epic fail.

I jumped, again, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, now this is just madness. I don't really know what you're scared of. Anna?"

My hand flew to her mouth instantly to cover it. "Don't say her name," I whisper-yelled.

A look of disdain crossed her face as she glared at my hand, making me remove it almost as instantly.

"You just smeared my lip gloss, dumb fuck." She used the back of her palm to wipe the whole thing off her lips and applied another layer of pink, glittery gloss over them.

"Sorry," I murmured while she adjusted the gloss on her lips with a popping sound. "But seriously though, aren't you slightly bothered about what she might do to us for revenge."