Chapter 15: Stay the night

This story is currently at #311 in humor and I'm speechless. I've been on the top 400 since Monday, thank you isn't enough. I wish I could lick all your faces :3

I attached the lyric video of Zedd's 'Stay the night' since the official video was acting up :(

This chapter is for TheRegularNonsense thank you for the beautiful cover <3

Nasir's POV

The bell rang, telling everyone it was time for the next class. I groaned when I remembered I had biology. I had learned something ample from Nolan's notes, so if I was called, I would be able to defend our project. I sighed, the project.

I growled under my breath as I walked into the class, mainly because Anna was sitting beside Nolan and I hated biology. Settling beside Emily, I couldn't help but stare at them through the corner of my eye. Emily huffed beside me and muttered a few curses at Anna.

"Okay, class. Your biology projects are to be submitted today, and I'll have a representative from each group to defend their projects." His eyes roamed through the whole class, probably to see if anyone was absent. "Okay, let's begin."

Everyone seemed to know what they were doing, well, most of what they were saying sounded like gibberish to me, especially Emily's project. What the hell is a hypothalamus?

"Nasir and Nolan, your turn." I rubbed my palms together and walked to the front of the class with Nolan, because both members had to be in front, while one spoke.

Fortunately for me and maybe unfortunately for Nolan, the teacher chose Nolan. Well, at least we would get an A. He spoke all his gibberish, that I would've understood, if I wasn't glaring at Anna, who was staring at Nolan dreamily.

When Nolan was done, Anna started clapping, making Emily and I glare at her. Nolan just blushed and walked to his seat. Was he oblivious that this girl liked him? Or rather was obsessed with him.

"Anna is a clingy piece of shit." Emily said as soon as I sat. "Look at her. She's literally throwing herself all over him."

I turned and sure enough, Anna's hand was clinging onto Nolan's arm as she laughed at something that I could bet wasn't funny.

"I think he's just oblivious to everything." I still managed to defend him, I mean there was no reason to get worked up about anything, right?

"He knows she likes him, it's just that she's become clingy all of a sudden, like she thinks she can have him."

I made a huffing sound and paid little attention to the rest of the class.

**

I walked over to Nabila, who was alone, surprisingly, as soon as the final bell rung.

"How come Dave's not with you?"

"He has practice and so do you." She said as she pushed me towards the pitch. I saw Dave wink in my direction, so I turned around and saw a tomato red Nabila.

"Get your ass here, Nasir." I raised an eyebrow at Casper as he yelled at me.

"So we have a game, which is the beginning of the inter-school soccer competition, in three weeks." I heard coach's voice, which surprised me since he had rarely been to practice. "Which means practice will be held twice, sometimes thrice every week, okay?"