Afterword

Afterword

THANK YOU!

That's what I'm going to start with.

I am very self-conscious about that ending lol. But I really hope you guys liked it, cuz when I wrote it, I kept cringing and deleting. Cringing and deleting until I came up with that.

To those who started with me, to those who joined on the way and to those who may read this after its completion, thank you for giving this story a chance by reading, voting and commenting. It means everything to me.

(P.S. I'm trying to keep this short, so I won't bore y'all)

Originally, I started this as some summer getaway so I won't be bored. It was the second story I had tried writing in my entire life, lol, and I didn't even care when I started, hence the suckish beginning.

But along the way, I got attached. Too attached and marking its completion is overwhelming.

I never expected much from this story tbvh so, when one of my friends told me I would be fine, I didn't believe her.

Lol, she told me I was going to enter the top 100 on the what's hot list and I swear, I didn't believe, I only said 'thank you'.

So the fact that this actually peaked at #32, is just too much. Thank you once again and thank you for 50k reads :')

I also said Jake would have his own story, 'Just One Look', in which Anna would play a major role(I already said that haha) and it would be amazing if you guys checked it out. You can find it on my page, I don't do external links xD.

I will be changing the title of this since it's now completed. And fell free to ask me anything that wasn't clarified, cuz I know there are a few plot holes in this, no one just noticed lol. I can even point out a very important one.

Lastly, I am PROUD to call this story mine and I am PROUD that you guys liked it. Again, thank you.

Bye :)

**

Edited (03/28/2016): So, I just wanted to tell you guys that Nasir won 'Best Male Character' alongside two other amazing characters in the Grand LGBT Honour awards by GrandLGBT and I'm so blown away.

I also have to thank you guys for your constant support all the while I was writing this, it helped me improve and also believe in this book.

Thank you :)