Chapter 13: Caught..again

Read the A/N at the end. :) Oh and this is for my friend Christabel i_heart_you99 who has shown this book some support and is also writing her own story, but refused to tell Michael. -.- so check out her story, beneath the grey skies. PLEASEEE!

Picture is of Dave. *faints*

Nolan's POV

I jerked my hand away from Anna's waist and pulled away from her. She groaned and licked her lips. I know I said Nasir is a boy and things like that, but that doesn't mean I had to cheat on him with a girl.

"I'm sorry. I really have to go now." I rushed to the door, but she stopped me.

"Come on, you kissed me back." She stressed on the last word.

"It was an accident it won't happen again."

She raised an eyebrow, "Sure?"

"Yes. Besides I'm seeing someone and she won't be happy about this."

"Yeah, she won't be happy." I was suddenly defensive at the way she said 'she'.

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing, just go."

I obliged and slammed the door on my way out. I just hope she doesn't do something stupid, like telling people I kissed her. That would not go well.

**

Nasir's POV

A thought hit me hard. I never actually thought of it, but now it hit me and it seemed perfect. Couples go on dates, right? So it probably applied to same-sex couples.

But the thing was that I didn't know how it worked. So I'll have to start with a date to the movies, at least that was easy.

What could go wrong on a date to the movies?

I took out my phone and texted Emily.

Me - Nolan likes movies, yes?

Emily - Who doesn't?

Me - I want to take him to the movies on Saturday.

My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw Emily's name on the screen. I answered and immediately regretted it.

"Oh my God!! You want to take him out?!" She screamed, making me squint my eyes in pain.

"Yes. Now stop screaming."

"Sorry. Oh my God. This is all too cute. I'm fainting."

I let out a faint chuckle. "So, do you know any movie he might like or anyone he has wanted to see for a while now?"

"No. He doesn't have specifics, but anytime he goes to the movies, he chooses to see any of the new ones."

"Do you have any suggestions?"

"Trainwreck."

"What?"

"Trainwreck. It's a new movie, you should see it. I heard it's nice and funny."

"You know most Hollywood comedy movies are Rated-18, right?"

"So? It's not like you can't just tell them you're 18. You guys look convincing enough."