Chapter Fourteen

Karlie had arrived back home after running out of the apartment, she didn't think Taylor would want to see her after their disaster of a date. Not realising her ex best friend or force able  boyfriend had let himself in her apartment she entered her place with no hesitation. "Is that you Kar?" Spoke a familiar voice that sent chills down the brunettes spine.

Karlie took a deep breathe, her heart heavy in her chest. "What are you doing here!" She yelled entering her living room, visibly shaking. "Oh you know sweetheart, I was a little angry when I found out the girl I was with for years is a big dyke." The guy held up a phone Karlie was sure she had on her person. "Your girlfriend phoned you, pretended it was a wrong number."

"I don't have a girlfriend Josh, I don't have an anything. Get out of my apartment now, how did you even get in here in the first place?" The tall girl looked around her apartment, worrying about what her destructive ex had said to the girl she was falling deeply for. Glancing at her living room floor she found glass shards scattered around.

The male grabbed hold of the brunettes hand, twisting it around her back sighing before kissing Karlie's neck; causing her to shiver. "I want to see her, tell me where she is and I'll leave you be."

"I don't know, I wouldn't tell you even if I knew!" Karlie blinked back her tears, thinking back to the day when she was 17 years old, too young and too naïve to realise her sexuality. The day her best friend raped her, the day she gave birth to an innocent baby girl, the day she gave up the daughter she didn't want to bring into the world. "Did you think I was kidding?"

Karlie couldn't shake him off her before the whisper escaped her lips, terrified of what would happen to her if she didn't. "She's in Australia with her adoptive parents, the address its in my bag just take it all. Leave me alone."

Terror and fear took over the girl has she slid down the wall, closing her eyes daring not to breathe until the man who scared her so much left. As soon as she heard the door slam she grabbed her phone, dialling the number of the person she needed. "Hello... No I need you."

A/N sorry it's so late, and so short but there'll be another update tonight and this is just a short explanation on Karlie's secret.