Chapter Twenty Four.

Sorry I did say I wrote Karlie's POV but I've changed my mind and completely re written this chapter. I promise before chapter thirty they will be some POV chapters.

Cara had left the hospital hours ago, she was just driving around with nowhere in mind she needed to get away from her best friend she couldn't see her in that state not after everything they had been through. Hayley was making dinner and feeding the cats when Cara had finally got home, everything instantly reminded her of Taylor. From the flower paintings on the wall that Taylor insisted that they hung up despite Cara's protests, and to Taylor's song book in the corner of the room.

"Hey babe, how's Tay doing?" Hayley perked up from the kitchen, smiling at her fiancée who she hadn't seen in two days. "I don't know, the doctors have no idea when she could come home. Her amnesia is worse she has no memory of Karlie, oh and the police have to interview her for drink driving even though she can't remember how she got in hospital in the first place. So pretty shitty." Cara had finally fully broke over everything, thankful it wasn't at the hospital when she had this meltdown.

"Come eat, we can't do anything yet we just have to think ok? Something here will remind Taylor of Karlie we just have to find it." Cara nodded at her future wife, resting her head on her shoulder for a moment until she got told she had to eat. At the dinner table there was a small Polaroid picture of Taylor and Karlie snuggling on the couch, a picture Cara took catching them off guard. "Where did you find this?"

Hayley looked up from her plate to see what the Brit was on about, smiling slightly when she realised what it was. "Hmm, that fell out of Taylor's note, song book thingy. It was glued to one of the pages I can't remember which but there's loads of photos of her and Karlie in there from the night she left."

Cara rushed up from her seat, grabbing Taylor's book from the coffee table, looking through the latest pages of lyrics which all seemed to be about Karlie. Photos were all over the book glued to different pages, one from the girls date was stuck to a page with lyrics of a song called Everything Has Changed. "I have to go Hayley! I think I know how to help Tay remember Karlie. I'm sorry I promise I will call you later. I love you!"

...

Ok. I got a little bit of writers block so I'm gonna leave a real small cliff hanger thing and I'm going to try write the next chapter so it's so much better than this one.. sorry.