twenty

And we are off to the twenties! get ready for the feels and honestly, I was smiling through out this whole chapter while I wrote it. I don't know what Adelaide's and Barry's ship name is but I was thinking about Baderry or Badelaide. Comment what you think fits the best!

enjoy (:

ALSO, CAN I JUST APOLOGIZE THE LACK OF UPDATE. I'M SO SORRY, SCHOOL JUST STARTED, HOMEWORK, CLUBS, AND DID YOU KNOW NIALL HORAN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER?

TWENTY;

Barry laid his head besides his girlfriends hand, as he softly stroked it. After the showdown between the Flash and Snart, Barry received a call from Joe informing him that Adelaide was sent to the hospital for a mild concussion. Barry rushed as he changed his clothes and flashed off to the hospital.

After the image of his girlfriend laying down on the hospital bed, a huge band-aid covering half of her head, he couldn't help but think that this was all his fault.

A small groaned escaped Adelaide's mouth, alerting the young Allen. "Hey babe." Barry's eyes immediately widening his eyes not knowing why that just came out of his mouth, hoping little Addy didn't notice, he continued on. "Need some water?"

"No, but my head hurts." Adelaide grumbled as she touched her head feeling the soft cloth covering head. "How long have I been here?"

"About a day, Joe talked to the doctor earlier today and he said you could come home tomorrow morning." Barry replied.

For a few seconds silence filled the room, ti'll Adelaide's giggles echoed around the room. "What?" Barry asked laughing not knowing a clue of the sudden giggle.

"You called me babe." Adelaide blushed as a smile appeared on her face. Barry's cheeks flushed red, "I thought it was cute."

"You're cute." Barry replied flirtatiously making the two burst out laughing. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Adelaide asked sitting up slowly.

"I don't know, I guess I'm saying sorry because you wouldn't be here in the first time if you haven't been involved with me - the Flash." Barry sighed shaking his head as his eyes glued on the floor not baring to look at Addy's eyes.

"Barry, look at me." Adelaide spoke with her groggily voice. "Barry, I love you. I'm so sorry it took me that long to say it but when I'm with you I feel like a whole different person, with you I feel safe. Complete, and if you dare leave me hanging after what I just said, I will never forgive you. "

Barry eyes we're glued to Adelaide's eyes as a huge smile appeared his face. He lunged his body towards Addy giving her a massive hug and a kiss on the lips. "I love you too." Barry whispered as he pecked Adelaide's lips.

The two stayed together for the rest of day, spooning in bed. "So does this mean we're dating?" Adelaide wondered as she held Barry's hand.

"I guess so, why is that a bad thing?" Barry asked grinning as he looked into my eyes.

"No, this just means I can finally call you my boyfriend." Adelaide smiled, Barry kissing her forehead in reply as he laughed.

#badelaide or #baddy

P.S THERE WILL BE A NEW CHAPTER PUBLISHED SOMETIME THIS MIDNIGHT IN MY TIME, SO DON'T BE SAD THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT. OKAY, MORE FEELS WILL BE FELT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

I LOVE YOU KAY BYE