twenty one

YA'LL SHOULD GET READY FOR THE FEELS BC THERE ARE A TON. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING REACTIONS FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, I WAS SMILING AS I READ YOUR COMMENTS.

ENJOY!

[NOT EDITED, SO SORRY FOR SPELLING & GRAMMAR MISTAKES]

TWENTY ONE;

"Okay, I'm coming. I just went off and bought ourselves hot chocolate, yes Barry I have a jacket on. It's not even that cold, and no you can't just do your speedy thing to pick me up, okay okay I'll see you in 5. I love you too, bye." Adelaide said a she hung off the phone with Barry who was being extremely impatient with her.

It was the Christmas season and Adelaide loved Christmas, the smell of shortbread cookies, pumpkin spice lattes, and who could forget wearing cute jumpers.

As Adelaide waited for the cab to arrive at Joe's home she searched through her bag looking for the early christmas present that Adelaide was going to give Barry.

As the trip was short, she payed the cab driver and thanked him for the service. She knocked on the door to be answered by Joe. "Barry, Adelaide's here! Hey Addy, come in. Make yourself at home." Joe says as he welcomed her in. Addy giving a smile back, she gladly walked in the living room and sat her butt down on of the couches.

"Hey, sorry I was just getting something from upstairs." Barry spoke as he pulled Adelaide into a hug and a quick peck in the lips.

"PDA." Joe mumbled making the two burst out in giggles.

"Okay, I have something for you." Adelaide grinned as she bit her lip. "And I know that you didn't want me to get you anything, but this is our first Christmas together and I just wanted to give you something." Adelaide grabbed the gift from her bag, which was in a box wrapped with cute lightning bolt pattern that represents his costume.

"Go on, open it!"

Barry smiled, he ripped the wrapper apart and was left with a box. Slowly opening the box, a huge smile appeared. "Addy, this is so."

"Cute? I know. This was taken when I was in the hospital and we we're cuddling, Iris happened to stop by and took a picture. I asked her to send me that photo so I can somehow develop it and put into a frame." Adelaide smiled as she wrapped her arms around Barry's waist. "I like this one a lot because, I think this was the first time I actually confessed my love to you. And obviously the day you called me babe." Adelaide giggled.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, I'll make sure to put it by my lamp table so when I wake up everyday I could see your face." Barry smiled giving her a kiss on the lips. "Don't think you're going to get away with this, I have something for you." Barry smiled as he took out something from his pocket.