New Story

(Photo of sweet Faye above, the main girl protagonist in this story)

Ok guys, so I haven't published anything in a long time even though I haven't stopped writing at all. I started writing this when the idea came and decided to just go ahead and publish as I write. This is a cliché sweet romance story that I decided to write and there will be no strict plot line as of yet.

Updates will be slow! I will update when I can and when I'm up to it, and can't guarantee weekly updates, I'm finally on a break from full time college (5:30am until 7pm) and am enjoying free time for the summer, I have a little job and don't want to feel too pressured into updating as this is something I want to enjoy writing, if you fall in love with the story you will be patient for me :)

Ok, I hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and fan me if you wish too!

I will post the first chapter soon!

Brief overview below -

Faye moves from High Green to Ashby for a fresh start at the young age of twenty. She gets a job at a little candle shop above a tattoo shop where she meets Brooke and the four guys that work downstairs. She has an unexpected role to play in the tattoo shop where she becomes close with one of the guys. But can Faye risk it again after her last relationship ended in such a mess?