Chapter Eleven

Faye's P.O.V

Saturday came around so slowly but I was so excited it was finally here.

After a hectic week in the candle shop, and having to stay at the tattoo shop a few evenings as well, I was in great need for a relaxing and enjoyable night out with Elliot.

It should quieten down next week according to Brooke as during the week apparently there was an event going on in town that brought floods of people in, though I didn't have a clue what it was or that it was even occurring.

I don't really tend to keep an eye out for any local things going on.

Throughout my entire lunch break today I had tried to persuade Elliot to give me even an idea on what he had planned for tonight, but he wouldn't budge.

I had even tried bribing him with kisses but that didn't work either, plus he knew if he wanted to kiss me I wouldn't object so he just kissed me anyway, smirking in amusement as I tried to butter him up to get what I wanted.

He was a tough nut to crack and nothing I did made him even consider changing his mind.

Eli was picking me up at six so I had a good while to get ready but I was stuck.

I had no clue what we were doing and his only guidelines were to 'wear something pretty'.

I checked the time. It was four o' clock so I had two hours.

I hopped in the shower first off and smothered myself in my vanilla body wash and washed my hair in my pomegranate shampoo and conditioner. Two of my favourite scents.

I made sure to shave since I was definitely overdue for one and then got out, a towel around my body and another around my hair.

I dried myself, making sure to apply lotion before drying my hair as well.

I then grabbed my phone to call Brooke like I had promised to. Hopefully she could guide me in what I should wear.

"Hey girly!" Brooke's picture popped up on my phone grinning at me and I smiled back, noticing Noah was there as well.

"Hi Brooke, Noah!" I waved at them through the screen.

"So, how you doing so far honey?"

"Absolute shit Brooke," I cursed then cursed myself again for swearing making them laugh.

"I don't even know where to start Brooke, please help me, do you have any idea what he has planned?"

Brooke grinned mischievously and I groaned, "How is that fair!"

She laughed, "To be honest he didn't tell me Faye, I just got it out of Noah here."

Noah chuckled, smirking at me through the phone.

"Help me guys! I don't know what to do, he just told me to dress pretty for him."

Noah laughed and Brooke grinned.

"Stick on a pretty dress Faye, Elliot will love it if you're in a dress," Noah spoke with a teasing glint in his eyes.

Brooke nodded, "Yeah, a pretty casual dress and some wedge heels I think will do it. Do you have any?"

A mental image of my beige wedge sandals came into my head and I nodded my head.

"Yeah I have some sandals, do you think that will be alright?"

"Faye don't panic babe, Elliot will love it," Brooke smiled, "Curl your hair and keep it minimal, put on a silky cardigan over your dress and you'll look perfect."