Chapter Two

(Elliot's truck above!)

Faye's P.O.V

I smiled happily as I approached my little house. It was a cute one bed bungalow with white walls and a modern wooden door. It had a wall surrounding the property with a cute little gate for the path and the driveway where my small aqua coloured car sat.

My front and back garden were bare at the moment, other than the grass and the odd empty flower pot the owners had left behind but I was hoping to dress it up a bit when I got my first payslip.

It was a small place, but with decent sized rooms, a good modern square kitchen with a breakfast bar, a decent lounge room and a good sized bedroom and bathroom.

I headed straight for the bedroom to take a look at my shirts.

The two I got for the candle shop were a simple figure hugging tee, along with a fitted strappy top as well. They represented the business but weren't too professional.

I dared to look at the deep purple tops and held up the first one which was like Asher said, a loose floaty crop top that I had to say I liked and could see myself wearing, maybe with a top underneath for the first few times. It had the company name along the chest area in stylish writing, it reached just above my belly button and that was all there was too it. I picked up the next which was a tight short sleeved top and the third a strappy top like the one from the candle shop. I could work with these I think.

I chilled for the rest of the afternoon and evening, only getting up from the sofa to have a quick pot noodle, my addiction at the moment and went to bed early ready for my first day at work in the morning.

I woke up early at half past six to have plenty of time to get ready. I had a quick shower and dressed in some skin tight black jeans and my works t-shirt, I slipped on some black flats and grabbed my leather jacket as it was freaking cold out and I wasn't making the same mistake twice. I moisturised my face before applying some light mascara and straightening my hair. I smiled at my appearance and grabbed my bag, stuffing in one of the tattoo shop shirts along with my purse just incase before heading through to the kitchen. I had some quick cereal and juice before chucking a pot noodle in my bag.

I remembered that I told the guys I had a set of candles for them and quickly made my way to the storage cupboard in my lounge and opened it up. I smiled as I found the set of purple and blue candles of all shapes and sizes and stuffed them into my bag.

I made it to the shop by quarter to eight and let myself in.

Noah stood behind the front desk and I smiled at him upon arrival.

"Hey sweetheart," He smiled back and I waved, not feeling at all nervous seeing him today, his personality seemed to contradict his appearance, "I have your candles!" I announced excitedly and he eagerly leaned onto the desk as I approached.

I layed out the candles one at a time, I had three jar candles, a big, medium and small jar, all in blue smelling of blueberries with a spicy hint to it and four little purple tealights smelling of berries as well but with a hint of a woody scent. I arranged them in the empty corner of the desk hoping the staff would like them.

I handed Noah my spare candle lighter, "I can always make more when they burn out...er if you like them that is..." I mumbled nervously.

"They're perfect Faye, thanks for giving them to us, you say you made them yourself?" Noah asked as he took the lids off the jars, putting them under the desk before lighting all seven candles.