Chapter Twenty-Five

(Faye's dress above)

Faye's P.O.V

"All done, Faye you look beautiful."

I smiled widely, "Thanks Brooke, it's all down to you."

"You're welcome sweetie but it's your natural beauty that makes it so easy, Elliot is going to love it."

I smiled again, this one hopeful. The only thing I was looking forward to about tonight was spending it with Elliot.

When Brooke and I went shopping she had found me a cute little white number. It was short, with a white flared out skirt and a lace detail top. It was still relatively modest while also being cute and sexy at the same time. That's what Brooke said anyway.

I loved it as soon as I slipped it on so it wasn't hard to convince me to say yes to it.

We had paired it with some high nude heels with a nice crystal detail on the heel of the shoe and a matching small nude clutch.

My hair was curled and clipped back into a wavy bun and a sweet little crystal design headband sat neatly on my head

My hair was curled and clipped back into a wavy bun and a sweet little crystal design headband sat neatly on my head. The makeup was neutral too, with a little light eyeshadow and mascara and a pale lipstick.

I turned away from the mirror as Brooke spoke up again, "I best be going now though, otherwise Noah will be wondering where I've got to!"

I laughed, pulling Brooke into a hug, "Thank you again, come on I'll walk you out."

After Brooke left I headed through to the kitchen where I knew Elliot was waiting for me, most likely sipping on a coffee.

I stopped as I entered, my eyes wide as I spotted my handsome boyfriend rocking the suit he had on. I had never seen him in one before and he looked gorgeous in his normal every day clothes but in a suit he just looked...he looked incredible. He didn't wear a tie and his jacket was more casual but it suited him to a tee. I could just see the tattoos creeping up his collar and that made it even more sexy in a way and I had to tell myself that drooling wasn't a good idea.

"Earth to Faye," I heard his low chuckle.

I blushed, smiling as I met his eyes, "You look really good Eli."

"Thank you beautiful, but it's you that's going to be stealing the eyes of all the men in the room tonight, you look stunning, as always." He smiled softly at me and I blushed. He never failed to make me blush with his sweet words.

"How's the arm?"

"Fine, Brooke covered it for me with some makeup, it won't hurt it and I can wash it straight off when we get home later, it doesn't hurt much anymore."

"Good," Elliot came over and inspected the area where the healing burn should be.

"Are you ready to go then baby?"