chapter 9~girlfriends

Thank goodness today is finally Friday. All this week Calum has been acting like nothing ever happened and it kind of upset me but I wasnt one to particularly express my feelings.

"Hey Megan is everything okay?" Ashton was walking me to my 3rd period class.

"Yeah im fine." I mumbled.

Before I could walk into class he grabbed me and pulled me around the corner to were no one else was.

"I know you better than that seriously what's going on?"he pleaded.

"It's a long story and I can't be late for class I-"

"we skipping until you tell me what's wrong. we can go for a drive but I'm not taking no for an answer lets go" he said dragging me to the parking lot. I was surprised to see no security guards walking around.

I slowly climbed into the passenger side knowing Ashton wasn't going to let me leave wether I liked it or not.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He asked pulling out of the peaking space and onto the main road.

"Umm well you see.... uhhh" I was doing my best to stall.

"Megan I'm serious your not leaving my side until you tell me."

Well so much for stalling.

"Come on it can't be that bad and I hate seeing you upset you've been this way since Wednesday."

I sat there for a second thinking about what to say.

"Well basically Calum kissed me and acted like nothing ever happened and it really bothers me but I know it shouldn't because obviously to him it was meaningless but it meant something to me because I like him and  that was my first real kiss and it just felt right and I had the best night sleep ever but when I came to school Wednesday he acted like nothing ever happened and I just..."

we sat in silence for a minute or two before he spoke up.

"Wait so he kissed you and now acts like nothing happened and your upset. That's basically what you told me correct?"

"Yes"

"Oh and that you like him" he smirked.

I just glared at him.

"Well what should I do?" I asked. I noticed he was getting out of the car. I didn't even realize we had stopped. I got out to go after him. We were at the park a couple blocks from my house.

"Well I think you have two options. You can either let it eat you away like it has been, or you can talk to him about it." he said sitting on the bench.

"Or I could have you talk to him for me?" I give him my cheekiest smile.

"Why do I have to?" he groaned.

"Because you are not only my friend you are also calums so you can casually bring it up when I'm not there. plus I'm an awkward person and don't know how to bring up that stuff without feeling like crying and I don't cry in front of people ever" I said looking at my hands.

"Fine I'll do it on one condition." he smirked.

"ugh fine what?"

"You have to find me a girlfriend" he smirked.

"You do realize you have girls fawning over you 24/7 right?" I gave him a confused look.

"I want to see what kind of girl you think I'd like" he smiled.

"Alright alright I'll find you a girlfriend just please talk to Calum for me" I begged.

"I will talk to Calum tomorrow" he said putting out his pinky. I locked my pinky with his before we headed to the car to drive home since the school day was nearly over.