Epilogue

1 year later

"Megan, do you take this man to be your husband, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"And do you, Calum take this woman to be your wife, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the kiss was short and sweet being that there were families and children there.

I had to pause it. This video of my wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life. We were supposed to stay together, we were supposed to get our happy ending. Why? Why does everyone else get to be happy and I'm stuck here reminiscing over some of the best days of my life. We were supposed to start a family together. But of course, the universe gave me a swift kick in the ass.

I felt tears slowly falling down my face, it happened every time I watched the video. They were a mixture of happy and sad tears. Happy for the fact that I got to marry the love of my life but sad because we aren't together anymore.

I got up off of the couch, walking to the front door. I had to do something.

I drove until I found where I was looking for. I parked before getting out and walking to the only spot we could talk. Once I got where I was going, I put the rose I had in my jacket on the gravestone.

In bold letters was the name Megan Elizabeth Hood. Loving daughter, friend, and wife. You will forever be in our hearts. 1996-2015.

She died in a car accident a couple of months ago. She was driving home from college, when a semi truck didn't stop as she had the green light. He was supposed to stop. If he would've stopped I would still have my soulmate and we would be having children and growing old together but now that can't happen. She was killed by the impact.

Everyone was taking it hard. MrWells moved back to America, taking his wife with him. Bailey stayed in Australia but moved away from home, claiming she couldn't handle the thought of Megan not being down the hall from her. Ashton was a wreck for weeks, not eating or getting out of bed. If he wouldn't have moved out with Bailey I don't think he wouldve made it. The other boys were upset too, not taking it as bad as Ashton but still not taking it well. It just wasn't the same without her and her kind heart. As for me, I haven't left the house we bought together. This was the only thing I had to hold on to her. Before MrWells moved out he told me I could look through her stuff and take the things I wanted. I ended up taking the picture collage on her wall, her nemo DVD, and her guitar. Those were the most meaningful things we had shared.

Every once in a while I can hear her voice in my head or I can see her and it just makes it that much harder, but I knew she would never forgive me if I permanently left, leaving everyone to fend for themselves. But I just wasn't happy anymore. Nothing could put a smile on my face, not even music. Maybe it wouldn't be suck a bad idea to be with her again. It was impossible for me to live without my soulmate, and if I were to quote her 'I love her more then my own life'.

I would just have to wait and see, make sure this was something I really wanted to do before I actually did it.

If I did, maybe if finally be happy again.