Chapter 27~ The love of my life

*6 months later*

"You ready?" I asked my dad.

"Ready as I'll ever be" he was sweating already and the ceremony hadn't even started yet.

"Dad if you keep sweating like this you're going to ruin your tux" I laughed at him.

"I'll be fine I just- I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't come? What if I forget my vows? What if-"

"Dad those are all what ifs, the likelihood of any of those happening is very slim. Relax, as long as you love her and you have fun that should be all that matters" I said hugging him.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too dad. I have to go finish getting ready, you'll be great gotta go bye" I said turning around, running to the dressing room where all the bridesmaids and the bride sat.

"Megan it took you long enough! Hurry up and sit down we have thirty minutes before we have to start lining up" Bailey yelled at me.

"I know I'm sorry I had to go calm my dad down, he was freaking out that she wouldn't show up or something dumb like that" I said sitting down to get my makeup done.

After 30 minutes of running around like chickens with their heads cut off we managed to get all of the girls in their dresses, makeup and hair done, in line ready to walk down the isle.

First was the flower girl, Genevives niece. Then went three bridesmaids and groomsmen. Then it was my turn, I walked with one of my dads close friends from back in America. Then went Bailey and another groomsman. Once we stood in our line I looked out to see Calum smiling so bright at me. Next to him was Ashton, smiling the same way at Bailey. Michael, Madison, Grace and Luke all sat in the rest of the row.

The ceremony was beautiful, everyone was in tears. We went to the reception where I was greeted by a very enthusiastic Calum.

"You look so gorgeous" he said practically squeezing the life out of me.

"Thanks Cal, you don't look to bad yourself" I smiled admiring his blue bow tie and black button up. The blonde streak in his hair, that Michael encouraged him to do, made him look that much hotter.

"Lets sit down before they start the dance" I said dragging him to the table where the rest of our friends sat chatting among themselves.

"Now introducing Mr and Mrs Chris Wells!" The DJ announced to the crowd of people. Everyone was standing and clapping as the newlyweds went to the dance floor for their first dance.

Watching them they looked so happy dancing to the song, laughing at whatever dumb joke my dad could come up with. I felt tears in my eyes as they both smiled at each other so bright it lit up the whole room.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind, and a kiss pressed to the side of my head. I leaned back into the perfect boy I got to call mine.

"I love you more then you will ever understand. I promise that will be us some day" he whispered. I turned around in his arms so I could kiss the boy that I will so helplessly in love with.

The wedding continued, people dancing and eating and dancing some more. When it came time for the cake both my dad and Gen shoved cake in each others faces, giving Calum the bright idea to do it to me. Our whole table ended up getting in a cake war, but i wouldn't have wanted to spend such a fun time with anyone other than my best friends.

The reception ended, everyone had gone home except Ash, Bailey, Cal and I and the newlyweds.

"How was the wedding guys? Did you have fun?" Gen asked.