Chapter 24~ please

"Hey Calum?" I yelled from my bathroom where I was freshening up.

"Yes babe" he said walking into the bathroom.

"Could you stay at this dinner maybe?" I said hesitantly.

"I don't know, I think your dad was hoping it would just be the two of you" he said grabbing the brush from my hand and brushing my hair for me.

"What if he says yes?"

"Then we would have to leave Ashton all alone, and I don't think he is ready for that" he whispered not wanting Ashton to hear him.

"What if Ashton could stay too? My dad said she has a daughter who will be coming over too, I mean I don't know if Ashton is ready for something like that, but it couldn't hurt to get him some human interaction other than us and Michael" I pleaded.

"I mean I guess. Ask your dad first and then I'll ask Ashton, okay?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Of course. I love you" I pecked his lips.

"I will never get tired of hearing you say that" he said exiting the bathroom. I finished brushing my hair before running down the stairs to beg my dad to let Ashton and Calum stay.

"Hey daddy?" I said in my little girl voice.

"What do you want Meg?"

"Who said I wanted anything?"

"Spit it out Megan." Shit he's getting mad.

"Umm do you think maybe possibly Ash and Cal could stay for dinner? I know I would be more comfortable and there would be more kids for Bryanna-"

"It's Bailey" he interrupted.

"Right Bailey would have more people to talk to and Ashton is the same age as her, and we really cant leave Ashton alone. You would be my favorite person in the whole wide world if you let them stay" i begged, my hands clasped in front of me. If he doesn't talk soon i'm going to have to bring out the pout and the puppy dog eyes.

"I-I don't know Meg..."

"Please please please dad i'm begging you" here comes the pout.

"Oh not the lip" he said looking away.

"please daddy?" now the eyes. if this doesn't work I don't know what will.

"Oh god okay fine, fine they can stay for dinner" he caved.

"YES Thank you so much dad, I owe you big time" I said running up and hugging him.

I ran upstairs into my room. I jumped on Ashton who was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. He looked down at me confused since I had the biggest smile on my face. Calum walked in from the bathroom and looked at me questioningly before shaking his head and laying down on the other side of the bed.

"Hey Ash?" I asked tapping on his chest.

"Yes Meg?" He sadly smiled down at me. Even when he is super sad, he still managed to put on a smile. This boy.

"Can you stay for dinner?"

He peeked over at Calum who just smiled and shook his head while looking at his phone. He was probably surprised that I convinced my dad to let them stay.

"Isn't your dads girlfriend coming over? I don't want to intrude on anything" he said.

"No its okay I asked my dad already and he said that's fine. Please? She has a daughter your age and I was hoping you would stay and talk to her with me. There is a reason why I only have one girl friend anymore" I said pouting my lip.