chapter 26~ Today's the Date

The four of us lay in my bed watching disney movies because come on who doesnt love those. We made it through the first movie before Bailey had to leave. The three of us walked her to the door saying we'd most likely see her tomorrow. Ashton bid her goodbye with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They grow up so fast.

"I'm gonna head out too. Thank you for begging me to come, I owe you big time"Ashton said hugging me before walking to Calum. They whispered about something and then both looked at me then each other.

"Uhh babe i think i'm going to spend the night at Ashtons if that's okay with you?" he said walking towards me to engulf me in a hug.

"Of course you can, i'm just going to miss my cuddle buddy" I pouted looking up at him.

"I'm sorry. I promise I will take you on the best date ever tomorrow okay?" he said kissing me.

"mkay. be safe, I love you" I said as he and Ashton walked towards the front door.

"I love you more" he said closing the door before i could say anything else.

///////Calums POV\\\\\\\

"I feel bad for leaving her alone, we've slept in the same bed together almost every night since we got together" I was nearly in Ashtons car and I was already feeling guilty.

"Look we're going to plan the best date they could possibly have and it will be amazing I promise it will be worth it." He started the ignition before driving the short distance to his house. What we planned had to be perfect, otherwise i would be angry with myself considering this the first real date i've taken Megan on.

//////Megans POV\\\\\\

I barely slept all night without Calum next to me, but I was excited for our date today nonetheless. I got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. It was only 8am so I highly doubted any of the boys were awake. Before I made it all the way to the kitchen, there was a knock on the door. 

I opened it to reveal a very tired looking Bailey.

"Hey Bailey, what are you doing here so early?" I was utterly confused.

"Ashton texted me saying that I needed to get here ASAP but he didnt say what for so I got out of bed and drove straight here" she said obviously struggling to keep her eyes open.

"okay well come in, umm Ashton isnt here. Him and Calum stayed the night at his house last night" i said grabbing myself a cup of coffee.

"You want some coffee?" she nodded.

"Do you think this has something to do with our dates?" she asked. The thought made sense, but what could they be planning?

I walked over to the living room. Taped to the TV was a note with both mine and Baileys names on the back.

"Bailey?" I hollered.

"Yeah?"

"I think they left us a note on the TV. I'm hoping it's them and not some creepy stalker." she rolled her eyes at my possible assumption.

"Dear Babe(Meg) and Babe(Bailey), Calum and I(Ashton) have created a day of fun stuff to prepare you guys for your dates, but it's a scavenger hunt so you have to find the clues that will lead you to certain places and ask youguys to complete certain tasks. So here's your first clue: Megan should know where this is, we went here for icecream with the other boys, I got jealous and you kissed me for the first time in public. Good luck Babes."

"Well I know exactly where he is talking about but I think we should get ready before we head out" I said walking towards my stairs.

"I'm gonna go get ready really fast and then i'll come back and we can go okay?" Bailey said grabbing her keys and walking out the door.