chapter 12~ breakfast

I woke up to the fire alarm going off. I immediately ran down the stairs into the kitchen. I saw the boys opening windows and using towels to try and get rid of the smoke.

"What the hell happened?" I groaned.

Calum came over and hugged me which I returned but he didn't let go. He just stood there for a second before saying "We wanted to make you breakfast to thank you for letting us crash here but we don't know how to cook and almost burnt your house down" and then let go.

"You guys it was a nice gesture but I think I'll be the one cooking from now on" I chuckled.

"Ok" the said in unison.

"What were you trying to make in the first place?" I asked looking at what was layed out on the counter.

"Well first it was pancakes but I don't know what they would've turned into if they weren't burned" Ashton said.

"okay well I have a better idea, why don't we go out to breakfast since I am in no mood to actually cook" I suggested.

"As long as we get food I'm down for anything" Mikey said.

"Alright I'm gonna go put actual clothes on and then we can go" I said. Ashton and Luke groaned.

"Girls take forever though" Luke whined.

"you obviously don't know me well enough. I bet you I could get dressed and put on makeup and do my hair in less than ten minutes" I challenged.

Luke looked at Ashton, then at michael. he shook his head.

"Loser buys breakfast?" I suggested with a smirk.

"Alright I'm setting a timer though" Luke said.

"I will too so I know you aren't cheating. Ready set go!" I yelled running up the stairs into my room. I ran to my closet and grabbed a white green day tank top and leggings with some running shoes and put them on. 2 minutes down 8 to go. then I put on some mascara and concealer and filled in my eyebrows which took 3 more minutes. 5 to go. then I threw my hair in a messy ponytail grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

"TIME!" I yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

"No fucking way. She actually did it" Luke said in disbelief.

"Yes I did. Now let's go get breakfast!" I yelled running out the door.

We got to ihop In a couple of minutes, screaming Green Day lyrics like all of our car rides.

"Table for..." michael turned around and started counting all of us.

"5" I said with a giggle. what's with me and giggling I don't understand.

I saw the hostess look calum up and down and wink at him.

"Babe I'll be right back I forgot my phone in the car" I said and kissed his cheek before looking at the girl with a smirk. She gave me a dirty look before leading the rest of the boys to the table, dramatically swaying her hips side to side when she walked. She had no butt so it just made me laugh.

I actually did forget my phone in the car so I quick ran out to grab it. I had three new text messages. One from dad the other two were from my friends back home. I checked my dads text first.

from: Dad
Went to work. Should be home around 10 tonight. do me a favor and clean the house up a bit?

To: Dad
Will do. See you when you get home.

I walked back in to where the boys were sitting. Ashton and Michael were on one side of the table,Luke was at the head of the table, and Calum was across from Ashton with an open seat next to him. I sat down to see them all looking at their phones.

"Seriously guys? when are you ever not on your phones?" I laughed.

"We were waiting for you" Michael smiled.

"So what was with the 'Babe I'll be right back' and then the kiss on the cheek with the smirk at the end before you left to get your phone?" Ashton asked with a look on his face. The look that says I know you like each other and you were trying to claim him but I'm asking anyways.

"I have no idea what your talking about" I said trying to act clueless. They weren't buying it though.

"Mhm okay Babe" Calum said and kissed my cheek. I felt heat rush into my cheeks.

"You know I was gonna see if you guys wanted to go shopping with me but since you think it's fun to tease me I'll just go by myself, and meet some super hot Australian surfers and-"

"Hell no you're not" Calum said looking at me. I couldn't hold my laughter in.

"YOU SHOULDVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE !!! I CANT-" I yelled laughing. people started sharing and the guys tried to shush me because apparently I was being very loud.

"Just come to the mall with me please? I have like 5 shirts and 3 pairs of actual jeans and that small of a wardrobe does not work for girls like me" I pouted.

they all looked at each other.

"I'll buy pizza after" I said with a cheeky smile.

"okay okay fine we will go" Mikey said.

"WOOHOO!" I yelled. They had no idea what they were in for.

"okay enough with the screaming. Let's just finish our food and go to the mall so we can get pizza after" Ashton groaned.

"TO THE BATMOBILE" I yelled running towards the car.

When I got there they were all still walking. "YOU GUYS ARE SO NOT FUN!" I yelled. I might've gotten some coffee while we were at ihop which was probably not the greatest idea.

"Note to self no more coffee for you" Calum laughed getting into the car after me.

"Oh just wait until we get to the mall. You'll loooove shopping with me" I smirked. They all looked at me as I just sat there innocently in my seat waiting to get to the mall.

this should be fun.