chapter 20~ part 1

So we never really got to watching the movie, we ended up talking a little bit making out a lot and then we got walked in on.

"Could you guys stop sucking faces for like 2 minutes I mean I know you guys just got official but damn"

"what do you want kaitlyn?" I groaned laying my head on calums chest. I started to fall asleep when he started playing with my hair.

"the guys and madison and I are all bored and want to go do something"

"and what would you like to do?" I asked sleepily.

"is there like a movie place or an arcade or roller skating or something?"

"umm there's a roller skating rink by the mall and the movie theater. we could go roller skating then go watch a movie" Calum said.

"You have a roller skating rink?!?" I yelled sitting up.

"yeah" he said looking a little confused.

"we have to go there tell them we will go and then see a movie I'll be ready in ten" I said running to my closet.

"ok see you in ten" she said walking out.

"hey babe have you ever been roller skating?" I asked.

"yeah but I'm not very good at it" he said coming up to me as I exited the closet in my clothes. a black and white striped shirt with my black high waisted shorts and a green army jacket with my black converse.

"oh this will be fun" I said to myself as I walked around him towards my bathroom.

"what's that supposed to mean?" he said a little scared.

"nothing I just meant like this is gonna be a lot of fun" I said putting the last bit of mascara on and turning towards him.

"now let's go have some fun" i chuckled
as I walked past him towards the stairs.

out of nowhere I was lifted off of my feet and carried down the stairs.

"Calum you know I can walk myself right?" I laughed.

"yeah but then you might try to get away when I try to do this" he put me down and connected our lips. we started full on making out until-

"MEGAN ELIZABETH YOU SAID TEN MINUTES TEN MINUTES AGO IT IS TIME TO GO STOP SUCKING FACE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND" I heard Madison yell causing me to pull away. I could only laugh and peck calums lips one more time before walking towards the front door to get in the car.

"what movie should we see?" I asked.

"we could see pitch perfect 2?" kaitlyn said.

"sounds good to me" Ashton said. of course he agreed with her. we all just nodded in response as Ashton started the car.

"babe" i hear next to me. calum and i were all the way in the back with michael madison and luke in the middle seat and ashton and kaitlyn in the front.

"babe"

"yes calum" i said staring straight ahead.

"look at me"

i rolled my eyes and looked at him. all i saw was a smirk on his face.

"what calum?" i asked. he looked at me then connected his lips with mine. he started to move his hand up my leg when i put my hand on top of his and pulled away. i looked to see him pouting.

"sorry loverboy. you really need to figure out the right time to do stuff like this" i laughed.

"and when would the right time be?" he asked slowly moving closer to my face.

"not in the backseat of your friends car with your friends inside of it thats for sure" i said pecking his lips then sitting back in my seat again.

i decided now would be a good time to tease him a little bit. i put my hand on his leg and he flinched.

"you okay there?" i laughed. he just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

i slowly moved my hand up his leg, towards the inside until i got up just high enough to make him go crazy.

"are you gonna do something or not?" he whispered huskily in my ear. instead of responding i just took my hand away and crossed them in my lap.

"not in your friends car thats for sure" i smirked again looking out the front of the car.

"tease" he said under his breath. so thats how this is gonna go. maybe i should tease him just a little more. i might not have any idea what im doing but you know ill just go with it. i leaned into him and turned sideways so i was cuddled up into his side. he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head which made me feel a little bad. i moved my hand up and ran it over the top of his jeans, and then over the top of his boxers. i could see a his pants tighten.

"if you arent gonna do anything or let me do anything please stop im begging" he whispered.

"i guess since you begged" i said sitting up.

"were here guys" ashton said stopping the car.

"well i have a bit of an issue" calum said glaring at me. all i could do was laugh.