chapter 10~ the unexpected

"okay so back to why Calum asked me to come here" he began. I had a feeling this would take a while

"Basically he told me to tell you he feels bad for what he did. He didn't tell me what he did but he said you knew. Umm he said that he-"

"Megan I'm home" I heard my dad yell.

"Give me two seconds" I told michael. he just nodded.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey dad my friend michael is over right now. Do you think I could invite over a couple other people?" I asked.

"Who are these people and how many?" he asked giving me a look.

"There are only three others. And one of them is Calum" I said. For some reason every time I said Calum would be there, my dad calmed down and said yes. I honestly don't know why.

"Okay that's fine. I'm going out with some friends from work so no parties, I'll leave some money for pizza or something. I'll be home late so don't wait up" he said kissing my head.

"Alright love you dad" I said running back up the stairs. I walked in my room to see michael laying on my bed with his phone in hand.

"My dad is going out tonight and I don't want to stay home alone so I was wondering if you and the other guys wanted to come over? I'll order pizza" I said with a big grin.

"I'm down if there's food. I'll ask the guys, but they probably have the same answer as me" he smirked.

"Okay I'll order the pizzas" I grabbed my laptop off of my desk and sat on my bed next to michael with it.

"What kinds of pizza do you guys like?" I asked facing michael.

"Pepperoni or cheese. We are pretty simple guys" he chuckled. Not when it comes to your feelings I thought to myself.

"okay so I'll get two pepperoni, two cheese, and a meat lovers" I said picking them on the screen in front of me.

"Five pizzas?" michael looked questioningly.

"Yeah. I eat a whole pizza normally and I'd assume you guys do too. If not then I have food for the next couple of days" I said smiling.

"There's no way you could eat a whole pizza on your own" michael said, jaw dropped.

"It's possible. Now close your mouth honey you'll catch flies" I said tapping under his chin. Blush creeped up his cheeks.

"So what do you guys want to do tonight. We have the games and stuff downstairs, the movie room next to it, you guys pick"

"What kind of games do you speak of?" he smirked.

"Umm well there's an Xbox and we have just dance, halo, battlefield four, Fifa-"

"FIFA!" Michael screamed.

"okay I'll go set it up then"

"I will come with you then" he smiled following down the stairs.

"Bye Meg love yo- who is this?" I heard my dad say as we were walking through the kitchen to the stairs.

"Oh dad this is michael... one of my friends..." i said awkwardly.