Chapter 22~ dont let me drown

A/N I apologize for how I ended the last chapter I couldn't finish writing it without feeling super uncomfortable. Anyways enjoy :-)

I woke up to Calum laying next to me, his arm wrapped around my torso, our legs intertwined.

"Calum we better get dressed before anyone wakes up" I said trying to push him off of me.

"No i want to cuddle"

"Calum we need to get up before my dad wakes up" I said attempting to hide my laughed he literally jumped out of bed to get his clothes on.

"What's so funny? I'd rather not be banned from ever entering your house again" he looked at me confused seeing as I was in hysterics almost falling off of the bed.

"Oh you jumped out of bed so fast at the mention of my dad and the fact that it took you like 10 seconds to put your clothes on was even funnier. But the best-" I paused wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard " the best was that you completely forgot that my dad is gone all week on a business trip" I laughed bursting into hysterics again.

Before I could comprehend what happened, Calum was on top of me straddling me and tickling my sides.

"No Calum Stop please" I said in between breaths.

"I'm not gonna kiss you for a week if you don't stop" that got him to stop. He immediately leaned down and kissed me hard, but pulled away before anything good could happen.

I sat pouting as he got up off of me and exited my room without another word. I got up out of bed and got dressed before making my way downstairs.

"Babe" i wrapped my arms around him from behind. He stood leaning against the counter scrolling through his phone.

"Babe" i said again. No response.

"Calum I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. I just wanted to get up and do something today and you wouldn't get up" I kissed his back, he still had yet to put a shirt on but I wasn't complaining.

He turned around to face me before leaning down and pressing a quick kiss to my lips. He hugged me tight then kissed the top of my head, but he still had yet to say anything and it was freaking me out.

"Are you still not going to say anything?" I pouted.

He just sighed and stared at me.

"I love you"

I stared at him with wide eyes. Those three words were more important to me then I think he'd ever understand. I pulled his face down and kissed him with so much passion.

I pulled away soon after. "I love you more than you understand" I said staying close to him. He pressed his lips to mine. I heard the clock of a camera again and frowned before pulling away. I quickly realized it was Calum talking the picture of the two of us.

"What are you doing?"

"Remembering this moment forever" he said. I rolled my eyes and pulled him in for a kiss again. I could not get enough of him.

"Let's do something today just the two of us" I said pulling away.

"What do you have in mind?" He smirked pulling me close.

"Nothing like that you horn-dog" I smacked his chest and ran upstairs.

"What do you suppose then?" He asked once he reached the top of the stairs.

"It's a surprise" I said entering my closet.

"I don't like surprises" he whined sitting on my bed.