chapter 11~it happened again

I looked at my phone to see my dad calling me. Well that's awkward I thought it was Calum.

"give me one second guys" I said getting up.

"Hey dad what's up?" I said into the phone.

"nothing I was just checking up to see if you were having a party"

"dad I don't have enough friends to throw a party" I laughed

"okay okay well just make sure everything is cleaned up before I get home. I'll probably be another couple hours. Your friends can stay the night if they want but not in your room"

"okay cool I'll ask them I love you"

"love you too, oh and I'd like to meet your other two friends soon, if that's okay with you"

"uhh yeah that's fine but I don't want to be rude so I'll see you in a couple hours I love you bye" I said hanging up.

Calums POV (changing it up a bit)

after megan left talking on the phone

"Dude who'd you call?" Ashton asked.

"Umm well you see uhh I didn't call Megan if that's what you were asking" I said nervously. That was my chance.

"Wait you didn't? that's weird that her phone rang when you called. Wait but who'd you call then?" Michael asked.

"Well I didn't actually call anybody I just put the phone up to my head and then freaked out when her phone rang cuz I thought I called her" I said scratching my neck. God why am I so stupid that was my chance and I blew it . Now I have to wait for another opportunity to tell her. I just don't know if she feels the same and it scares me.

"Cal what're you thinking about?" Luke asked.

"Well I will tell you guys that I do like Megan umm I just don't know if she feels the same, and it scares me to think that she doesn't especially after I kissed her-"

"YOU KISSED HER" Mikey yelled.

"yes I kissed her and then I acted like nothing happened and I felt bad about it that's why I told you to talk to her"

"That makes a lot of sense. Do you want me to talk to her and see if she does like you? it can't hurt to ask" Ashton said. he is a life saver.

"Would you please?" I begged.

"Yeah for sure"

Megan's POV

"That makes a lot of sense. Do you want me to talk to her and see if she does like you? it can't hurt to ask"

"Would you please?"

"Yeah for sure"

What were they talking about? we're they talking about me? I hope they didn't notice I was eavesdropping. I made sure to make heavy steps down the stairs.

Everyone was silent when I walked in.

"Why you guys so quiet? Did I take your breath away?" I said flipping my hair.

They still sat quietly.

"WHO WANTS TO GET ICECREAM!" I yelled. They all got up and ran up the stairs without me.

When I got to the top of the stairs I couldn't find any of them. That was until I saw them standing at the freezer looking through it.