chapter 17~ baby this aint truth or dare

we had watched around three movies and eaten all of the pizzas we had ordered. Luke was asleep in his bean bag chair, kaitlyn and Ashton were cuddled up next to each other on the love seat, michael and madison were on the ground with michaels head in madisons lap and she was playing with his hair, and Calum and I were sitting on the couch adjacent to kaitlyn and Ashton's. the next movie we were watching was supposed to be scary but not if I had anything to do with it.

"okay since we have watched 3 scary movies already, and I'm probably not going to sleep ever again, can we watch a Disney movie?" they all groaned.

"well it's my house so we are watching a Disney movie; you can either suggest one or we can do something else"

"why don't we do truth or dare?" kaitlyn said. of course she would.

"if you guys want" I said. everyone nodded their heads.

"but I'm so comfy right here" michael groaned and madison laughed.

"you don't have to move. someone wake Luke up" I said.

"yeah that's not a good idea" Ashton said.

"why not?"

"you'll see, but for now just leave him be" Calum said.

"okay I'll go first. madison truth or dare?" kaitlyn asked.

"truth cause I don't trust your dares"

"ugh you're no fun okay. who do you think is the hottest guy in the room?" kaitlyn smirked.

"I'm going to be really offended if you don't say me" michael said.

"well then I guess I have to say michael" she shrugged.

"let's be real you would've picked him anyway" I said. her face started to blush.

"okay Ashton truth or dare?" madison said.

"oh I'm going dare"

"I dare you to wake up Luke" she laughed.

"why is it always me?" he groaned.

he walked over with a pillow to were Luke was. he stood right above him and smacked him as hard as he could with it. Luke, still asleep, didn't move an inch.

"well what am I supposed to do now?" he asked.

"there's cups in the pantry and a sink to fill it with" I smirked.

"fine but if your dad yells at me I'm blaming you" he said disappearing into the kitchen.

I was sitting next to Calum on the couch and I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked at Calum and he pulled me on top of his lap, my legs draped over his.

"what're you doing ?" I asked.

"nothing. just wanted to cuddle" he said and pulled me further into him. he put his head in the crook of my neck after brushing my hair out of the way. He started kissing my neck slowly starting under my ear and moving down.

"Calum not while everyone's here" I whispered and bit my lip.

"what'd i tell you about biting your lip?" he whispered in my ear.

"I can't recall. maybe you should refresh my memory" i smirked.

"I think it was something along the lines of taking you right there on my bed, but this time I would need to drag you upstairs" be whispered.

"I guess it's a shame we have guests then" I laughed and kissed him hard on the lips. before he had a chance to slip his tongue in I pulled away.

"tease" he whispered.