Chapter 6: Memories

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Hak, Kira and Yona were walking through the woods. Every now and then, Kira would support Yona so she wouldn't fall as Hak led the way. When Yona fell to the ground due to exhaustion, they stopped. "should we rest for a bit?" Hak asked. Yona nodded as she hid the the hair ornament Soo-Won had given her in her cape. Both Kira and Hak noticed but didn't say a word.

Yona sat against a tree next to Hak, Kira was still standing up. "Night is about to fall, I'll go collect some fire wood." She stated. Hak nodded before Kira walked away.

'I still can't figure out as to why Soo-Won would do such a thing.' Kira thought while looking for the wood. She started to reminisce about when they were little kids.

Flashback

It was a snowy day, Kira was walking through the castle looking for Hak. When she had passed by Yona's room, she found Soo-Won looking through a chest filled with toys and games.

She quietly walked up to him and stood next to him. She leaned in closer to his face before asking, "What are you doing , Soo-Won?" Soo-Won turned around very shocked. He freaked as he fell back. "Aaaaaaaaah! Kira! How long have you been standing there?!"

"I've been standing here this whole time." She stated. "Anyways , what are you doing ?" She asked, looking at the toys he had brought out. "I'm trying to find away to cheer up Yona."Soo-Won put the toys back in the chest, Kira helped. "Oh yeah, I heard that the queen had passed away recently." Soo-Won nodded, he looked at Kira with determination. "I'll make sure that Yona doesn't get upset." He exclaimed, making Kira smile. 'He must really care about Yona-chan.' She thought.

Soo-Won quickly ran across the room, looking for anything that'll cheer up his cousin. He then tripped and fell on his face. "I-itai.." he mumbled. Kira ran up to him. "Soo-Won! Are you okay?"

Soo-Won quickly sat up , "I'm okay! I must be, so Yona will be happy !" He said, his tiny hand forming a fist. Kira noticed the bruises on his forehead and near his left eye that were the result of his fall. "Wait here , I'll be right back." Said Kira as she ran out of the room.

After she had returned, she walked up to Soo-Won and sat in front of him. She started leaning forward , the distance between their faces slowly fading.

"K-Kira , W-what are you d-doing?!" He nervously asked, his blush starting to resurface, the pink contrast of his pale colored skin was rather cute. "Relax, just close your eyes." She ordered. Soo-Won got more flustered and his whole face became as red as a ripened tomato, but nevertheles he closed his eyes shut. Kira took out a jar of ointment she had in her pocket, and opened the lid before applying the ointment on Soo-Won's bruises.

"I'm done! I had an ointment that treats bruises, so I thought it might help." She chirped. Soo-Won opened his eyes, then looked at the ground blushing furiously. Kira then placed both her hands on Soo-Won's cheeks smiling widely, "You don't have to force yourself." She exclaimed, her words made Soo-Won's eyes widen and he nodded slowly, lost in the female's mesmerizing green colored orbs.

Kira then bumped her fist onto her palm before speaking ,"Oh! We should go look for Yona-chan! Let's go!" She dragged Soo-Won along.

The two found Yona standing alone in the playground, she looked really sad. "Yona-chan!" Kira ran up to the red head and hugged her.

"Yona! Look , it's snowing!" Soo-Won cheerfully stated. "Yeah." She answered.

Soo-Won made a snowball, "I've made a snowball!" He stated , Yona staring at the ground. "I've made something weird!" Not giving up, he made something that looked like a rabbit. "Yona-chan..."