Chapter 15: The chosen door

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Waaaah! Sugoi! Did you make these clothes, Yoon?" Kira spoke in awe as she held up the clothes Yoon had made for Yona. The outfit consisted of a white gown, a red vest and a light pink sash.

"Not really. I just had some leftover cloth. But they're better than those rags she's wearing." Yoon replied nonchalantly. The two were sitting alone in the priest's house, while Yona and Hak were busy talking with Ik-Soo about their next move.

"I'm sure Yona-chan will love it!" Kira beamed as she started twirling and jumping excitedly. "You can already move around that much?" Yoon asked, rather impressed with the injured female's healing ability. "Mhm, I feel fine." She nodded, sitting down next to the only male present then continuing. "Besides, I have Yona-chan to look after." She smiled.

"Why? You must be stupid to risk your life protecting a naive princess." Yoon gave her a questioning look, waiting for her answer.

"When you protect someone you want to keep safe, do you always weigh your own life against theirs?" Kira asked the slightly taller male, tilting her head to the side. Yoon's bright blue eyes grew wide, quite taken aback. He didn't answer, and just looked down to the wooden floor. "I know you think Yona-chan is naive, but she's actually just ignorant. She probably doesn't know anything about reality. And after everything she's been through, she's still holding up and willing to survive. I actually admire her for that." Kira explained to Yoon who was still not facing her. "It's so lame." He muttered under his breath.

"Oh." Yoon shifted his gaze to Kira. "What is it?" She asked. "While I'm at it, hand me your clothes. I'll fix them up for you." He stated while reaching his hand out. Kira looked down at her attire and found that her black vest and the sleeves of her deep red tunic had several cuts. "I sewed back your brother's clothes when he was unconscious, but I couldn't get them from you." He exclaimed.

"I see... Thanks!" She got up on her feet before starting to take her top off. "W-what are you d-doing?!" Yoon shouted as his cheeks started to burst with a deep, dark pink color. Kira pouted heavily and her cheeks puffed like a sulking child. "You're the one who told me to hand it over."

"I know I said that! But you could've went to a corner and change, or at least warn me!" He yelled at the childish teen, batting his arms from being overly flustered. "Fine!" She huffed.

"Here. Wear this until I finish up." He said, throwing her one of his own shirts. "Thanks!" She gratefully accepted them. "Geez, what a pain." He commented.

Kira did as told and started changing, while Yoon turned around, his back facing her. She was busy wearing the male's rather large pale green tunic, and didn't notice how flustered he was, or how his blush extended all the way up to his ears.

"I'm done." She stated, making him turn around. He then started fixing up both her tunic and vest as she sat next to him, quietly observing him.

After Yoon had finished, he handed Kira's clothes back to her, and she changed back into them.

"You can do anything, can't you, Yoon?" Kira was impressed at how he fixed up her outfit perfectly and rather quickly. "I can't help it, I'm a genius. My only flaw is that I'm far too handsome." He arrogantly spoke, making the slightly older female giggle.

"I should go look for them..." When Kira decided to go join Hak and Yona, she headed outside and went to look for the two. She was walking around aimlessly until she saw Hak leaning against a tree.

"Where's Yona-chan?" Kira asked her older brother. Hak looked in her direction before answering, "She went back to the house." Kira nodded.

"What took you so long?" Kira asked once again. "The priest asked us for something." He replied. "What's that?" Kira was curious. Hak sighed before replying. "He wants us to take that kid Yoon with us."