Chapter 25: Furball monster

Hey guys! I'm posting this chapter real early as an apology for pranking you all... Sorry again XD

Enjoy!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

After the bunch had left the Blue Dragon's village, Kija had collapsed due to exhaustion, since he was digging nonstop earlier. He was laying down in the woods while Yona, Kira, Yoon and Hak crouched down next to him.

"He gets tired way too easily." Kira stated with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're not one to talk, since you collapsed right after we dug the princess out." Yoon deadpaned. Kira pouted and mumbled what sounded like 'I was just resting my eyes'.

"Kija..." Yona muttered as she watched over the Hakuryū with worried eyes.

Hak threw a piece of white cloth over Kija's face as if to declare the white-head's death. "Rest in piece." Both Kira and Hak clapped their hands twice and closed their eyes.

Kija immediately got up and frantically began flapping his arms. "I'm alive!" Yona then calmed him down and convinced him to lay back down.

"I-I'm sorry. My body feels so heavy. The locations of the four dragons are fainter than ever." The white haired male said in between pants.

"Don't push yourself, Kija." Kira said with a smile. Kija gasped at her words. Hak and Yoon sent her suspicious glances, wondering where that kindness came from. "After all, you weren't that helpful to begin with." She continued, causing Kija to glare at her.

"We have another guy who can sense where the other dragons are." Said Yoon. All of them glanced to the side and looked at the Seiryū.

"Blue Dragon, do you know where the other dragons are?" Yona asked.

The Blue Dragon looked at them, the mask hid whatever expression he had as Ao chewed on the fur of his clothes.

"I don't even think he know what the 'dragons' are." Kira said.

Kija slowly got up with a frown on his face. "How lamentable..." He walked up to the Seiryū and took his hand in his, a smile adorning his face. "I understand. It's not your fault. No one had told you about them before. From now on, I shall teach you about the four dragons. You may call me 'Brother'." After the last word left Kija's lips, the Blue Dragon ran off.

"He's running away?!"

Hak shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe he didn't want to call you 'Brother'." He slung his arm around his sister's shoulders. "You don't seem to have the talent of being a great older brother." Hak continued, sparkles emitting from him.

"Not at all like you, Nii-sama." Kira smiled widely, giving her brother a thumbs up. The two siblings rarely got along, but they did have a common enemy or more like a target. Kija fumed and walked off to look for the masked male. Yona, Yoon, Kira and Hak followed.

They reached a nearby lake and found the Seiryū taking off the giant fur that was attached to the back of his mask. He then suddenly threw himself into the lake. "He's drowning himself?!" Kija's lips parted in shock and his eyes widened from horror.

"What are you going to do, Shirohebi-nii-san? He's trying to drown himself." Hak teased the White Dragon.

Kija was in panic and he began pacing around. "It's my fault? Is it my fault?!"

The Seiryū's head emerged out of the water. "B-Blue Dragon?"

The wet young man walked towards Kija and held out a fish he had caught. Kija stood there for a moment before gratefully taking the fish with a smile. "You want me to eat this and regain my strength?"