Chapter 14: God's will

Hello, my fellow AnY lovers! I have finally recovered! Yay!!! There's still some pain when I move my hand around too much and I still can't play basketball for now... -_-" But I get to write the new chapter! XD

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR YOUR GET WELL SOON COMMENTS! IT MADE ME FEEL SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT ME THAT MUCH!! SERIOUSLY, WHEN MY MOM FOUND OUT SHE SCOLDED ME FOR BEING RECKLESS :')

Well, here's the new chappie! Xd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Who are you?" Asked Kira who was staring at both Hak and Yona. "Eh?" Yona backed away from Kira, her purple colored eyes couldn't get any wider. "What are you talking about, Kira?"

"Kira?" The black haired girl repeated. Hak stood there, his lips parted with disbelief. Yona chuckled nervously before saying. "You shouldn't joke about stuff like this."

"Hmm?" Kira was visibly confused. "You seriously don't remember?!" Yona took hold of injured female's shoulders and started shaking her, as if it would restore her friend's memories of them. Yoon stopped the crimson haired girl and told her to back away. He placed his palm on Kira's injured head. "It looks like she hit her head harder than I thought."

"What do you mean?" Yona asked, terrified. "It must temporary memory loss. She may or may not get her memories back." He stated.

"What are you people talking about? Who am I? What is this place? " Kira asked while looking around. 'Did she really lose her memories? or is it one of her pranks again?' Hak wondered for a moment, raising an eyebrow, and suddenly an evil smile appeared on his face. "Your name is Kira," He pointed at the amnesiac girl. "I'm Hak." He moved his index finger to point at himself, he then turns to Yona. "This is my fiancé Yona-hime, and you are our servent." He falsely introduced.

"THATS NOT TRUE!!" Yona violently smacked Hak on the back of his head. She went over to Kira and grabbed both of her hands, forcing a smile. "Don't worry Kira, we will do whatever we can to get your memories back." Yona said, her right hand forming a fist of encouragement, her eyes filled with determination, trying her best to comfort the injured girl. Kira gives the latter an innocent and hopeful smile. "Really?! Thank you! And I'll do my best to remember." Hak then glances at the princess. "What do you mean byWE? You are on you own this time, Hime-sama."

"What?! But she's your sister..." Yona said as anime tears stream down her cheeks. Hak crossed his arms behind his head and laid down on his futon. "I don't want to. And besides, she'll turn evil once again." Yona clenches both of her fist with slight anger on her face, which were caused by his words. The Thunder Beast noticed Yona's angered expression and sighed.
"Noway." He got up quickly into a seating position. "She nearly got me killed by that old man, Mundok so many times." The black haired male said, starting to shiver from his past memories.

Kira glares daggers at her adoptive brother while no one was paying attention to her, except for Yoon who noticed it from a far.

Time skip >>>

The next morning, Hak and Kira sat beside Yona, trying to catch up on what they had missed, while Yoon was baking bread not too far away from them.

"Huh? The priest's house? This place?" Kira asked while observing her surroundings, she saw Yoon placing the bread on a basket, so she took a piece and started chewing it. 'Ah~ it's delicious.' She sighed dreamily. "What a coincidence. I know you're living in hiding, but I expected a priest's house to look more like a shrine." Hak copied Kira's move of sneakily snatching the bread.