Chapter 13: Rescued

This chapter is dedicated to @inhalexhale1
Thank you so much for the voting and commenting on my story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

'I can hear voices. Voices of a crowd. Who's there? Soo-Won?' Yona thought before fluttering her eyes open. She felt some liquid dripping on her lips as she saw a person with strawberry blond hair holding up an orange and squeezing the juices out.

"You're awake? My hands are tired. Eat up." The male shoved a piece of orange in her mouth. "Who are you?" Yona asked.

"I'm Yoon." He answered. "I'm just a passing, handsome boy, so you don't have to remember me. Who are you three? To survive a fall from that cliff, you must be pretty tough." He got up and started grinding some herbs.

"The cliff... That's right. I.." Yona sat up and tried to recall what had happened. "Kira! Hak! Where are they?" She panicked while turning to Yoon. "Hak? Kira?" He repeated. "The black haired man and woman you were with are over there." He said while pointing at the laying Kira and Hak.

"Hak! Kira!" Yona got up and sat in between the two siblings. She noticed that Hak had bandages all over his body while Kira only had her head and right arm wrapped. "Hak..." She trailed off.

"He's alive, just barely. I removed the poison, but he had a cut on his chest, and he's bruised all over. A bunch of his ribs are broken, too. He'd lost so much blood. If he'd received treatment any later, he would've died." Yoon stated while looking through a bag of medicinal herbs.

"He probably protected you during your fall." He exclaimed. "What?" Yona asked while looking in his direction. "He was holding you when you fell."

"Why is he so devoted to you? Is he your lover?" He curiously asked. "No, not at all." Yona replied while shaking her head. "I feel bad for him..."

"What about Kira?" Yona shifted her attention to the sleeping female. "I found her laying on the ground, not too far away from you." Said Yoon. "Her condition is much better than him. She only had a cut on her right arm and a couple of bruises, but she hit her head. She needs to rest." He continued. Yona nodded in understanding.

"Is this the bottom of the valley? Do you live here?" Yona asked as she looked around the place. "I guess." He replied.

"Are you a doctor? I'm looking for someone-" She was interrupted by someone's calls. "Yoon-kun! Yoon-kun! Listen! Listen to this!" A tall man with curly, light blond hair walked in. He was covered im mud and his eyes were obscured by his overgrown fringe. "Hey! Why are you covered in mud?!" Yoon asked in a scolding matter.

"I was praying for everyone's happiness, when I slipped and fell.." He tripped and fell again. -_-"

"What a bother! Heaven has abandoned you." Yoon commented, clearly annoyed. The clumsy male got up and went to Yona's side. "You're awake, thank goodness..." He smiled like and idiot. "Hello, my name is Ik-Soo. I'm something like Yoon's guardian." He introduced himself.

After that, Yona learned that Ik-Soo is the priest that she has been seeking. Not only, but that he had been expecting her to come and that he very well knew that she was Princess Yona.

Time skip >>>

Later that night, Yona, Yoon and Ik-Soo had fallen asleep.

Yona woke up and noticed that Hak was missing, his futon empty. 'Hak is gone?!' Yona freaked before running out into the forest.

Meanwhile, the injured Kira was still in deep slumber. Her once peaceful and childish expression was gone, and replaced by a more troubled one. She was having a bad dream.

"Where am I?" Kira muttered as she looked around, the place was dark with no source of light. The darkness began to fade when she saw a figure with bright red colored hair. 'Yona-chan?' She asked. Her eyes widened when she saw people attacking the red haired figure, she felt anger for some reason along with a mixture of emotions. She wanted to run to the person's aid, but couldn't move. She looked up and saw what appeared to be dragons, five of them. White, blue, green, yellow and a barely noticeable black one.

Everything around her faded, as she bagan to fall for what seemed to be forever.

Kira quickly opened her eyes and sat up, panting heavily. She looked around warily and saw Yoon sitting next to her. "Oh, you finally woke up." He said. Hak and Yona returned from outside and saw that Kira had woken up. Yona smiled before running to Kira and hugging her tightly. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Why didn't I get the same treatment? I even protected you during your fall." Hak jealously mumbled. He walked to Kira's side and threw her Katana in her arms. "I found it next to my spear, where we fell. You can thank me later." He smirked.

Kira looked at Hak, then shifted her gaze onto Yona then back to Hak. Everyone in the room tensed up and the atmosphere became quite just when the black haired female said three words, all obviously surprised and shocked by her question.

"Who are you?"

Ooooooooh cliffhanger! Mwahahahaa *Devilishly grins* XD Sorry about that... Xd
How do you think Yona and Hak will react?! :')